Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, kayze said:

reopen it

 

10 hours ago, 1304 said:

If this irl I’ll win

 

10 hours ago, vapidtex said:

If you re-open this I will actually join

I think im actually gonna r3open it :D.... when i get 25m back because i used it all to buy sbcs, timeboms, c4s and thomases (I am bound by the rules to not disclose what i use them for) and demoting mayors and i burnt through 100m in like a month : (

Edited by Vbovvv
20 hours ago, Blue. said:

Do these grilled cheeses have to follow the purist's rules of cheese only? You say extra ingredients but how extra? Meats? Herbs and spices? macaroni and cheese? 

Same question tbh, I assume melts are allowed because "extra ingredients"

  • Like 2
On 9/28/2025 at 9:53 PM, Blue. said:

Do these grilled cheeses have to follow the purist's rules of cheese only? You say extra ingredients but how extra? Meats? Herbs and spices? macaroni and cheese? 

- You might use any kind of bread, cheese, cooking medium or extra ingredients you want, but please cut the grilled cheese in half and show how it looks in the inside

 

- Entries are judged on looks, potential for tastyness and selection of ingredients, and maybe boldness

 

(no, go wild!!!!!!!)

Edited by Vbovvv

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...