Myrtle Posted August 25, 2025 Author Share Posted August 25, 2025 3 hours ago, bobe said: I did not randomly shoot myrtle at any time, any time I was shooting was to respond to shoots fired or attacking non humans. Yesterday was very chaotic and if you ask others who were present they can vouch for this. I had oneshot myrtle on accident to which honestly I might have apologized in chat. All of last night was filled with crazy stuff and this happened at 4am again. Please do not give me a ban for a misunderstanding during a chaotic incident. I'd like to first address that you did randomly shoot me twice... The first time could very easily be explained as crossfire or mistaken identity so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. The second kill was most definitely intentional. In the clip you can clearly see you see me, do a double take, and then shoot me twice with a sniper rifle. 3 hours ago, bobe said: This was at 4am last night and I don't fully remeber what happened, but if you ask others who were present I think they would do the same when they voted to not have me banned for rdm. It was a 20-0 vote and it was after the course of these events. So if you watched the provided clip you can see the voteban was barely voted on with a total of 10-11 people voting on it and a roughly 50/50 split. I honestly suggest you at least watch the other sides clips fully to understand the situation instead of lying about it. 3 hours ago, bobe said: Thank you for the write up, I would like to add that my reasoning for the second time was that I have bad aim and the sniper shakes If I am reading this correctly you said you shot me twice accidently because you have bad aim and the sniper shakes; this was at close range with no one close enough to warrant shakes being the reason? What kind of BS response is this? First you said, "I did not randomly shoot myrtle at any time" then you said, "I had oneshot myrtle on accident" in the exact same reply... In the clip it is clear as day that there was no one else you could have possible tried to shoot when you killed me. If you are going to try and twist the story at least be consistent with your lies, I gave you everything you needed to do that with my clips and the logs of the entire situation. To really top it off in your ban appeal you were banned for basically the same thing. MarkCX stated, "I'll also add that you were an assassin killing a lot of people including cops when your job is to gather hits and complete those." In this case not only are you aware what RDM is but you are also aware of the role of the assassin job, so in what situation would you as an assassin even enforce the law? You are not a cop that should be common sense... I will be lenient here but I wont be naive, I am going to push for a 1d ban for IRDM and maybe in that time you could read the rules instead of trying to BS your way through every report. While I appreciate the leniency by the staff to give you a chance as a new player I firmly believe you understood what you were doing. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 2 hours ago, Myrtle said: 5 hours ago, bobe said: Thank you for the write up, I would like to add that my reasoning for the second time was that I have bad aim and the sniper shakes If I am reading this correctly you said you shot me twice accidently because you have bad aim and the sniper shakes; this was at close range with no one close enough to warrant shakes being the reason? What kind of BS response is this? First you said, "I did not randomly shoot myrtle at any time" then you said, "I had oneshot myrtle on accident" in the exact same reply... This is my problems with this. I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt, but there was no one else to shoot - in the 2nd clip you clearly wanted to kill them specifically. Nobody was around to warrant what you did, and your claim about bad aim and sniper shakes doesn't really add up. Why would having bad aim and a shakey sniper require you to look at the person next to you, aim, and shoot them twice? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164081 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 28, 2025 Share Posted August 28, 2025 @bobecan you please clarify about what I pointed out? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 (edited) Hey @bobewould love to here what blue asked so we can better help this case To make it seem like your giving up on this which you shouldn’t get back to us soon or we will have to come to a vote and close this without your part Edited August 29, 2025 by 1304 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164301 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Hello Bobe, and Myrtle. After reviewing all Evidence, I agree with blue, This doesn't feel random, this feels, Intentional, and that you're trying to dodge something here. The Evidence provided really points me toward a +1 for a Warn of IRDM. The sway of a Sniper and bad aim wouldn't account for two seperate consistant shots neither. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Many points were brought up, and the player who got questioned still didn't bring up some more details in it. The evidence and statements which weremade conclude that it was more intentional than accidental. Bobe was given enough time to reflect on this or bring more details, but still it wasn't the case. Next time, Bobe, be clear to begin with so a topic like this can be settled faster. Therefore I am for +1 for Warn of IRDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164555 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Hello I am +1 for a warn bobe you failed to leave sufficient evidence better help you i will also be closing this out and adding a warn to bobes account for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164561 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 approved a warn will be added for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23661-voteban-abuse-mrdm/page/2/#findComment-164562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts