Cali^ Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name 52hz Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:454154294 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for Aimbot Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I cant believe how ridiculous this is, I was fighting a guy that i had a bounty on for like 5-10 minutes straight, I switch the the Galil or "IDF Defender" because thats what the other guy was using and BEAMING me. I start litting him up because the gun is strong op af lowkey but i don't know if he reported me or it was a random spectate but im here fighting and fighting, using a whole lot of armor packs and medical syringes to heal myself and then i get pulled in a sit by the mentioned staff and he goes "that's some really blatant aimbot right there youre using". LIKE WHAT. IM NOT EVEN HITTING THE GUY THAT MUCH AND THE OTHER GUY IS FUCKING ME UP. The red dot glitching on my screen is just Crosshair X bugging on the recording btw and the big yellow dot is the bounty tracker with the job incase anyone didn't know. All aim not even crazy shots either this guy is tripping balls and the fact that he didn't even want to watch my clip or shoot the same gun i was using (because i thought the recoil was what he meant by "snappy"), shows the incompetence of his staffing and someone should consider retraining him. "Well im going to ban you, if you want to complain on the forums you can but i already know what's happening, so" - The banning staff mentioned Who warned/banned you? DaniMagik How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months VID OF FIGHT AND SIT ONLY LAST 2 MINUTES https://imgur.com/a/KnOQpD8 Edited August 7, 2025 by Cali^ 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 Forwarded to banning staff. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 Hello, you were banned for aimbot becuase you were snapping onto people. Here are the clips btw for the other staff to see. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kQyoVT8K7Wj8tSw5L?invite=cr-MSxTcW0sMjM1MDYwMTA0&v=22 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kQyqSf4oFjyw6qG_L?invite=cr-MSxBRlYsMjM1MDYwMTA0&v=60 1 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 Your aim appears to be terrible while fighting this guy. It doesn't seem like DaniMagik really consulted with other staff to confirm whether you really were cheating or not either. I want to hear what DaniMagik has to say about this. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cali^ Posted August 7, 2025 Author Share Posted August 7, 2025 the red line is where im looking so its snapping from me shooting the guy and moving window to window looking at the wall. So the red line snaps when i can see the guy and snaps down when im looking a the wall for a split second. I dont know he didnt figure that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cali^ Posted August 7, 2025 Author Share Posted August 7, 2025 (edited) Second clip, bravo to the staff who caught the bounty hunter tracking after someone said I was ESPing. But I was playing for almost 2 hours according to steam overly session time btw. Other than the red line snapping down and up due to my line of sight since i was peaking and hiding or jiggle peaking (whatever you want to call it), it was as clear as day i wasn't aimbotting. Just simply moving left and right and shooting Edited August 7, 2025 by Cali^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cali^ Posted August 7, 2025 Author Share Posted August 7, 2025 (edited) why did the Terry's post of Rubik talking about spectating and aimbot get deleted? Thanks Terry. But yall should know that as staff Edited August 7, 2025 by Cali^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 So, I just consulted with staff, and I watched the clips this does not look like you are cheating at all, and plus you were being spectated in third person which is even less accurate. From what it looks like Dani is not very well educated in regard to what cheating looks like. I'm going to go ahead and unban you and I will be speaking to Dani for stuff in the future like this. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163113 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 9 minutes ago, Cali^ said: own when im looking a the wall for a split second. I dont know he didnt figure that Yeah after testing that does seem correct and after talking with some other staff you are not cheating. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163114 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted August 7, 2025 Share Posted August 7, 2025 (edited) I think its very obvious he wasn't cheating. Didn't hit a single shot. Not to be mean but like. This is kind of crazy. What was even the reason for spectating him and being suspected of cheating? +1 for unban Edited August 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23571-ban-appeal/#findComment-163115 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts