carmean Posted July 14, 2025 Share Posted July 14, 2025 Going forward, I’ll just block or mute them to avoid any more issues. It’s better that way than letting things escalate. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23439-karmine-pedophilic-accusations/page/3/#findComment-161914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 14, 2025 Share Posted July 14, 2025 1 hour ago, carmean said: Going forward, I’ll just block or mute them to avoid any more issues. It’s better that way than letting things escalate. this could of literally been the first step to take.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23439-karmine-pedophilic-accusations/page/3/#findComment-161958 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted July 15, 2025 Author Share Posted July 15, 2025 well i'm fine with this, if carmean is also in favor i guess this can be accepted and closed as per the requested punishments 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23439-karmine-pedophilic-accusations/page/3/#findComment-161970 Share on other sites More sharing options...
carmean Posted July 15, 2025 Share Posted July 15, 2025 (edited) I am a bit unclear on what you r suggesting, but I’m willing to accept either the week ban or the warning—whichever is considered fair Edited July 15, 2025 by carmean Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23439-karmine-pedophilic-accusations/page/3/#findComment-161975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 15, 2025 Share Posted July 15, 2025 Accepted. Player banned for 7 days for player toxicity (second offense). Falsely accusing someone of a criminal act without evidence is defamatory and may constitute libel or slander. Do not make such accusations unless you have credible evidence to support them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23439-karmine-pedophilic-accusations/page/3/#findComment-161990 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts