Bigbootybitcheslover69 Posted July 10, 2025 Share Posted July 10, 2025 In-Game Name Dinero Guzman Your Steam ID 76561198193882890 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for mass rdm Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I don't think I should necessarily be unbanned. But a week ban for mass rdm when I only killed one person. I could tell he was important the moderators weren't answering sits but as soon as this zeettaa guy gets killed I get banned for mass rdm. In the end I should be banned for like 3 days for rdm not 1 week for mrdm I only killed one person. Who warned/banned you? Slick How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Week Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23407-banned-for-mrdm-when-i-killed-one-person/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted July 10, 2025 Share Posted July 10, 2025 (edited) Hi, banning staff member here, that's my mistake. I take full responsibility on that; I misread logs. I tried to ask you what was going on in the sit, but you kept saying "oh, so now you take a sit?" , "I made so many sits" and "oh he must know someone." I tried to explain to you that I was stuck in checkers because I tried to spectate someone while playing and that bugged things out hard. I'm +1 for a reduction to 1d for IRDM. Edited July 10, 2025 by Slick 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23407-banned-for-mrdm-when-i-killed-one-person/#findComment-161470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 11, 2025 Share Posted July 11, 2025 Banning staff member stated that he'd be fine with a reduction to one day for IRDM Since you already served a whole day you will be unbanned. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23407-banned-for-mrdm-when-i-killed-one-person/#findComment-161693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts