boofed 30s Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 (edited) https://imgur.com/a/Nz3Me1A https://imgur.com/a/ftXl30m Edited July 8, 2025 by boofed 30s another screen shot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted July 9, 2025 Share Posted July 9, 2025 I found the issue and corrected it for the next reset, totally my fault. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/#findComment-161411 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 I see it in the server under your steamid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/#findComment-161380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 boofed 30s Posted July 8, 2025 Author Share Posted July 8, 2025 4 hours ago, Rubik said: I see it in the server under your steamid. just got home and I have asked everyone that has cc items before making the post and they all said its messed up and this is this is all I can get it to do im not apollo. https://imgur.com/a/oTs00x1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/#findComment-161398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 The Worst Dad Posted July 9, 2025 Share Posted July 9, 2025 4 hours ago, Rubik said: I see it in the server under your steamid. Apollo's SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:78945053 boofed 30s SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:737909694 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/#findComment-161399 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Guest Posted July 9, 2025 Share Posted July 9, 2025 https://imgur.com/a/d45vqTK I can confirm, Apollo has the Dale Gribble model Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/#findComment-161400 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
boofed 30s
https://imgur.com/a/Nz3Me1A
Edited by boofed 30shttps://imgur.com/a/ftXl30m
another screen shot
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23402-paid-for-a-model-to-be-added-now-its-showing-someone-else-owns-it/Share on other sites
5 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now