Map Change

Helen Keller

Which map would you like to change to?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which map would you like to change to?

• EvoCity v33x
    • Keep Downtown v2
    • Evilmelon

So just about every single server in the DarkRP game mode runs downtown v2. In my opinion downtown v2 is way over played. I have been bored of downtown v2 for quite some time now, I think we should try out a map change. I know that this may kill the server, but we should try it. Also a lot of you are probably going to throw a fit in the comments, but so be it.

Also feel free to suggest a map in the comments.

Also, this is a decent map I just found on the workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=210544459

Bzerk is a smart man, most people who would complain are just 11 year olds who love deathmatches, if they don't like anything but deathmatches they shouldn't be apart of the community. At first a map change will be weird but when you get used to it you'll love it

I can't wait to switch the map and watch the server get less players than it does now and then you will all tell me "Oh, well you made a mistake here. It seems it's not the maps fault but your fault" "You didn't add any content to keep people interested" or "Idk I just got bored lol" or "omg there is no one rping, how am I supposed to be my custom class and no one is rping!"

As much as you want to change the map, the second it does and it doesn't work out, the server would of already dug its own grave. At least it's 2 year anniversiery is on the 25th, we almost made it!

If you're going to switch the map, the only options I will ever agree with is either EvoCity or Evilmelon. I will not switch it to some janky downtown that no one uses. We did that last time and it killed the server.

Plus I just want to bring up, if we switch the map again and it dies, it would of only been the 10th plus time we have switched the map and it has died. Then I will sit there and wonder why!

I can't wait to switch the map and watch the server get less players than it does now and then you will all tell me "Oh, well you made a mistake here. It seems it's not the maps fault but your fault" "You didn't add any content to keep people interested" or "Idk I just got bored lol" or "omg there is no one rping, how am I supposed to be my custom class and no one is rping!"

As much as you want to change the map, the second it does and it doesn't work out, the server would of already dug its own grave. At least it's 2 year anniversiery is on the 25th, we almost made it!

If you're going to switch the map, the only options I will ever agree with is either EvoCity or Evilmelon. I will not switch it to some janky downtown that no one uses. We did that last time and it killed the server.

Plus I just want to bring up, if we switch the map again and it dies, it would of only been the 10th plus time we have switched the map and it has died. Then I will sit there and wonder why!

I +1 either one of those.

I definitely prefer evilmelon