Beasty Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Beasty Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67423893 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:235343574 Femboy Gayming Why are you reporting this player?: I was raiding this player and a few minutes into the raid I noticed that he suicided and can hear the death sound from him within his base. I thought that it may be an accidental death from whatever inside the base; I continued raiding knowing that there's one player left on doors - I was shot from behind by Femboy Gayming after he had ran from spawn after killing himself to defend from outside? Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Yes; I'll clip it below. The overall clip has more to it; but this short clip captures all of the suicide; to the trying to kill me after spawning; to both of the names on the door of the base I was raiding. Clip Edited July 6, 2025 by Beasty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 I remember handling a similar sit like this before , in the end it was considered failrp since the player admitted seeing the raiders outside of his base ready to lock pick while using the cameras , he killed bind to get an advantage but failed on defending like this incident Clip speaks for itself since you can see the player die in the kill feed , then you can see em return I would like more insight from the fem on this one before voting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161235 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted July 6, 2025 Author Share Posted July 6, 2025 19 minutes ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: I remember handling a similar sit like this before , in the end it was considered failrp since the player admitted seeing the raiders outside of his base ready to lock pick while using the cameras , he killed bind to get an advantage but failed on defending like this incident Clip speaks for itself since you can see the player die in the kill feed , then you can see em return I would like more insight from the fem on this one before voting I would agree with that and also like to hear from Femboy Gayming; but when you really look at it- this clip doesn't show that I have been raiding at least 2-3+ minutes before this; he OBVIOUSLY knew that I was raiding - I can post more if you'd like; but I didn't want to upload a huge clip. No matter what way you look at it; he died in the base during my raid and he came back. Period. Doesn't matter if he died to natural causes like meth gasses or printer radiation from batteries- if you die during a raid; you're done for that raid. The fact that he came back after spawning and shot me first is insane. He knew exactly what he was doing; If he didn't know I was raiding then why would he shoot me on sight for being outside of his base? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161236 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 I would love to here fems side of the story but without it we must make our best judgement Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161250 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 (edited) After watching the clip, it shows that Femboy gaming intentionally killbinded so he could defend. You could even hear the audio feedback from the Timebomb from up there where the base was located, like there was an indication that a raid was happening. +1 for Fail RP warn Edited July 6, 2025 by -Legacy- Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161258 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 The clip seems to show the other player obviously kill binding when they hear the sounds of a raid starting. Also they came back pretty quickly after doing so thus proving them trying to take advantage of that. +1 for FailRP Warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 11 hours ago, Beasty said: I would agree with that and also like to hear from Femboy Gayming; but when you really look at it- this clip doesn't show that I have been raiding at least 2-3+ minutes before this; he OBVIOUSLY knew that I was raiding - I can post more if you'd like; but I didn't want to upload a huge clip. No matter what way you look at it; he died in the base during my raid and he came back. Period. Doesn't matter if he died to natural causes like meth gasses or printer radiation from batteries- if you die during a raid; you're done for that raid. The fact that he came back after spawning and shot me first is insane. He knew exactly what he was doing; If he didn't know I was raiding then why would he shoot me on sight for being outside of his base? Either way they have the right to defend themselves on this matter But In the end your provided clip is clear even after slowing down the video as he returned to his base to try to catch you off-guard he knew to immediately shoot you after confirming it was you +1 for Failrp Warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161267 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 They have disabled dms and no forums accounts/discord server activity. +1 for a warn. I think there's enough info here to show they knew what they were doing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161270 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted July 6, 2025 Author Share Posted July 6, 2025 This can be disregarded and closed. Thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161274 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23388-femboy-gayming-failrp-nlr-report/#findComment-161276 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts