nickdasaintful Posted June 28, 2025 Share Posted June 28, 2025 I got my gang up to level 70 and noticed once you get to that level you get a gang cc. How do I go about making that? I was told to make a post on forums about it so here I am. Thank you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23341-how-make-gang-cc-help/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Rubik Posted June 28, 2025 Share Posted June 28, 2025 Your gang CC for TH3R3V0LT is added for the next reset! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23341-how-make-gang-cc-help/#findComment-160498 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 1-800-Suicide Posted June 28, 2025 Share Posted June 28, 2025 You can't make one on your own. @Rubikneeds to make one for your gang Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23341-how-make-gang-cc-help/#findComment-160492 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 nickdasaintful Posted June 28, 2025 Author Share Posted June 28, 2025 3 hours ago, Rubik said: Your gang CC for TH3R3V0LT is added for the next reset! Thank you Rubik appreciate it! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23341-how-make-gang-cc-help/#findComment-160505 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
nickdasaintful
I got my gang up to level 70 and noticed once you get to that level you get a gang cc. How do I go about making that? I was told to make a post on forums about it so here I am.
Thank you.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23341-how-make-gang-cc-help/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now