Jump to content
  • 0

Lost 52x C4 while attempting to join a Coinflip


Question

I was attempting to join a Coinflip where I intended to wager 52x C4 (and 10,000 DarkRP Cash), but someone else claimed the Coinflip right before I submitted my wager. Upon checking my Inventory and "Claim Winnings" contents, I found that I was missing the 52x C4 Explosives.

Definitely not the end of the world, but I was curious if I could be compensated for the lost Explosives. If not, no worries.

I have video evidence I can provide if necessary.

Thank you! 🙂

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

can u upload a clip to youtube and send it here? and can you double check that if you relog the c4 isnt there? sometimes items become 'ghosted' / 'void slotted' where the item slot appears as if its empty clientside but serverside its still there, usually relogging fixes if this is the issue. if theyre not there on relog then its a serverside loss

Edited by Tene

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...