BrettZilla Posted June 13, 2025 Share Posted June 13, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name brettt Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:51464513 Why were you banned or warned? RDMx2/LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I didn't see any building sign and the people inside had entities for money making(meth base). Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days? I was offline when banned but I'm assuming it's involving a raid in the house on the ocean. I raided from the second story balcony and didn't see any building sign. One of the guys had a meth lab built when I had entered and was making meth and had just finished a batch when I had killed him. I realized the guy on the first story was building when I had killed him, but I assumed since there was a meth lab that the raid was allowed. I waited around like 5 or 10 minutes to see if maybe they were going to report me and then got off to play another game with a friend. I would have recorded it but like I said I thought it was an okay raid. Edited June 13, 2025 by BrettZilla formatting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23257-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 13, 2025 Share Posted June 13, 2025 (edited) If they had a meth lab that would be fine to raid. I didn't see anything like that when i checked out the base/the two people who reported you. All I saw was the two kills, where they died, and a building sign at the base. The reason I banned you for LTAP was because of the time frame of you leaving. Player BrettZilla (STEAM_0:0:51464513) disconnected from the server <12-06-2025 / 00:02:34> (this is me bringing the two players and letting them know i was going to help them in a moment, i had claimed their sit and was doing something on the forums and didnt want them to think i claimed and forgot about them or something) Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said just letting u know <12-06-2025 / 00:02:28> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said ill take your sit in just a moment im doing something rq on the forums <12-06-2025 / 00:02:20> (me returning them after explaining i would be busy just a moment longer, i was spamming because they were walking in circles around me) Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:37> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:36> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:35> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:34> Player BrettZilla (STEAM_0:0:51464513) disconnected from the server <12-06-2025 / 00:02:34> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:34> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:33> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:32> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said !return @ <12-06-2025 / 00:02:30> (me bringing them back once i was done with the forums thing i was handling) Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said so he left when i brought yall <12-06-2025 / 00:03:42> Player Blue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Illegal Alien) said ok sorry bout that <12-06-2025 / 00:03:33> (the kills in question.) Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked ducks51472HDELO(STEAM_0:1:495110939) (Meth Cook) holding (Unknown) with Phoenix MP7 for 15. New health: 43 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:55> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked ducks51472HDELO(STEAM_0:1:495110939) (Meth Cook) holding (Tool Gun) with Phoenix MP7 for 24. New health: 34 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:55> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked ducks51472HDELO(STEAM_0:1:495110939) (Meth Cook) holding (Tool Gun) with Phoenix MP7 for 24. New health: 34 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:54> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked orka(STEAM_0:1:754026689) (Meth Cook) holding (weapon_physgun) with Phoenix MP7 for 15. New health: 41 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:51> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked orka(STEAM_0:1:754026689) (Meth Cook) holding (weapon_physgun) with Phoenix MP7 for 15. New health: 41 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:51> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked orka(STEAM_0:1:754026689) (Meth Cook) holding (weapon_physgun) with Phoenix MP7 for 15. New health: 41 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:51> Player brettt (Yeetus) (STEAM_0:0:51464513) attacked orka(STEAM_0:1:754026689) (Meth Cook) holding (weapon_physgun) with Phoenix MP7 for 15. New health: 41 <11-06-2025 / 23:57:51> (the kills in question.) I have no problem unbanning you since your claim of them having a meth set up adds up with the fact that they were both meth cooks. If they had entities in their base with a building sign you're definitely allowed to raid. From the information i had, and the fact that I didn't see any raidables at the time + you left less than a minute after i teleported them - it certainly made you look guilty. I'll go ahead and accept this for you Edited June 13, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23257-ban-appeal/#findComment-159593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 13, 2025 Share Posted June 13, 2025 (edited) I'll leave this open for a bit to give you a chance to reply before its locked Edited June 13, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23257-ban-appeal/#findComment-159594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrettZilla Posted June 13, 2025 Author Share Posted June 13, 2025 Thanks, yeah they had a meth lab on the second floor next to the stairs, but I blew it up to see if they had anything inside of it. I probably shouldn't had left that early because I did have a feeling that they could report me because the guy on the first floor was building. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23257-ban-appeal/#findComment-159595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 13, 2025 Share Posted June 13, 2025 Alrighty amigo you are unbanned, ill get someone to remove that ban for you when someone who can is available 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23257-ban-appeal/#findComment-159596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts