Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If we're just going by the punishment guidelines, yes, this would be max a 1-3 day ban. That being said, you have 32 17 warns since Feb 2024 and 20 bans since Nov 2019 which I think shows a complete and total disregard for the server's rules. I'm not trying to stir the pot but give you another perspective as to why your ban is longer than what is recommended. This is what the staff member is referring to by priors. You used to be permanently banned for reaching 50 warns.

Edited by Rubik
updated bc I was incorrectly treating notes like warns
13 minutes ago, Rubik said:

If we're just going by the punishment guidelines, yes, this would be max a 1-3 day ban. That being said, you have 32 warns since Feb 2024 and 20 bans since Nov 2019 which I think shows a complete and total disregard for the server's rules. I'm not trying to stir the pot but give you another perspective as to why your ban is longer than what is recommended. This is what the staff member is referring to by priors. You used to be permanently banned for reaching 50 warns.

It is showing that I have 17 warns. https://imgur.com/a/OysPCMm , I understand my past but I want to make it known that if this appeal is accepted that I would change my ways the best I can. As you said by the punishment guidelines this would be a 1-3 ban and I served 4 days for this already. Predating this the original ban reason was for "Mass RDM", I was told it was an error with reasoning, then once I made this forum post I was told that the Mass RDM ban that I was originally given was justifiable but I was saved due to somebody saying I didn't RDM them (this was not true). Aswell as this, I was slandered in this very thread with lies that saying that I said something that I didn't. This treatment in my opinion is totally inappropriate. I understand that my past history is not the best, but it was clear that I was trying to make an effort to clean things up.

Edited by acdcfan
More context
  • Haha 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...