MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 I don't know if you did it after you made this post but it says my ban days are still 5 days and 4 hours. I will gladly take that if you are offering that. Because I don't want to be permanently labeled as a harasser nor do I want to be banned this long. I genuinely do like this server. (Heck, I have been grinding for days to get CC so I could RP as combine) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/page/2/#findComment-158582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Mr. Bones said: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/klA1EkAOsxj6JHuKN?invite=cr-MSxZckUsMjI2MTAwMTE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/klzkc05UsKwvC6WHL?invite=cr-MSxiWk8sMjI2MTAwMTE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/klzlrcZtNVECa5YVF?invite=cr-MSxXZnUsMjI2MTAwMTE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/klzlIeUXX-85NakUa?invite=cr-MSxaeTMsMjI2MTAwMTE1 the first clip was after he was told to not come back to my base. and Fleen you’re Fading door abusing and it’s a public base which you’re not allowed to have any keypads or anything witholding people getting into it, it’s PUBLIC for a reason anyone can enter and yes if they enter you have the right to kill them this whole situation was mishandled by the staff member. and you two need to either sort your differences out, something that you’d never guess! an idea! don’t talk to eachother mute eachother block eachother just whatever you do don’t interact with eachother it’s just causing more harm than good. Im +1 for a FULL UNBAN Edited May 24, 2025 by Malicious Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/page/2/#findComment-158590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 Just now, Mr. Bones said: ive tried, he keeps messing with me. that being said i was allowed to open my fading door for ease of use to leave easily. but either way i get it there is nothing about opening your fading door to leave with ease you need a keypad you’re both in the wrong i’m accepting this report on the terms that either you both sort out the issues with eachother or mute and block eachother without interacting again. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/page/2/#findComment-158592 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts