MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 In-Game Name Subnautica Diver Your Steam ID 76561199186926133 Why were you banned or warned? Breaking mass NLR and Harassment. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because this is Truley unfair, I have been dealing with a guy who has been nonstop harassing me every time he gets onto the server. His name is Fleen or also known as the wise man of the docks. We had a falling out as friends and to get revenge on me he has been going onto the server and has been messing with me in every way he can. First was a couple of days ago where he became a hitman and requested people to make hits on me specifically so he could keep killing me. I don't remember what admin it was, but another admin caught onto that am I am pretty sure put a warn onto him or gave him a verbal. The next time he messed with me was when I was doing a quest to become a "Pissed pig" three time. He found me and kept trying to kill me/mess with me while we trying to get it done. There was even a time where he broke the rules and put a camera into the base to look in. Then there was today, where I was a diver minding my business when I saw him in the water. We saw each other and I paid no mind, but he became a diver and built a base in one of the crates spawn zones. He not only blocked off a spawn area for crates, but he failed base. Another admin by the name of Gerald can back me because he kept hiding the keypad to get in. He also targeted me by putting up sings with my gamer tag on it making fun of me. I have screenshots of that of him putting my gamer tag there. Also, would like to point out that he never /advert warned or nothing, like I was outside of the base and he shot/rdm me. One more thing I would like to add is that other admins should already know about this situation. Like Jhonny Briggs, because I kept going to him for advice on what I should do. And the other reports I have made in the past. I would also implore you to DM me on discord to show that he was originally my friend on my discord before he went ballistic and started being this way. I can tell the whole story/my side I would just need some of your time. Thank you (Also, I have no previous warnings and wasn't on the server at the time I got banned so I don't know why I was banned) Who warned/banned you? Sanzu How long were you warned or banned for? 5 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 I please ask that I can talk to admin personally. Because there is a large backstory more that I can explain on why this is happening, on why HE is harrasing me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158556 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 Hello, Banning Staff here. This begun today with Gerald [i believe that's his name] with basing in the container on the left side of the ocean as a public chill base, From what I know of, public bases are allowed to have keypadded/locked doors if they don't have a front door, not to mention, there's no rules guidelining ocean basing, You made a sit about him basing in there with propblocking the entrance, He was adding keypads and still building, later on i get a second sit from you, prop block, again i come to see what occured, and there again, i found keypads, and the sign. The crab sign was most likely not directed at you, but rather the crabs, from what I've heard/seen from Grelof and myself, you kept harrassing the player Gerald for basing in the ocean and 'Unfairly' blocking the entity site, which, is not listed in the rules technecially. Thirdly, after he killed you because you kept harrassing him [and trespassing i assume, with warns] You returned multiple times as logs show, and after reviewing it with Gerald, i had banned you for 6 days total, for MNLR/Harrasment on the player Gerald, he seemed to have never left his chill base area, and you kept returning to him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 I did not harass Gerald I made reports on him because he is the guy who has been harassing me, also I did not know at the time that it was NLR because multiple admins told me that if you get RDM in a public street it would be fine to return, so I presumed that meant also the same thing with the ocean. Also, you failed to acknowledge the fact that he kept moving the keypad and that the zone he had based in is a spawn zone for the locker crates. You also fail to mention how I was the first one days ago to call him out for harassing me. You jumped the gun and banned me for harassment despite the fact he is clearly baiting. Also again, look at my name on steam and check previous names. My original name was CRABMAN, because he used to call me crab all the time. I need you please re-read this and fully through this time, thank you. Also P.S. he was not done building, you were not even on later nor taking the sit, so the fact you banned me when I A. wasn't on the server and B. wasn't the original man who took my sits surprises me. Also, P.P.S He did not do any /advert warns, you could've checked logs there and seen there was no advert warn or anything, he was baiting me to try and touch the keypad and kill me. (Also, as I make this post, I want you to see what admin deleted that message he sent in newcomer chat because if you want more proof of harassment, there you go.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158561 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 From just reading I personally feel as banned player is dealing with player harassment from what I see here I am +1 for unban but ban stays on file I would say I could see ban dropped to 3 days if banned player can’t provide more evidence I don’t feel as a 5 days ban is justified but I am going into it without knowing much best -1304 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 6 hours ago, MarkedxGage said: I did not harass Gerald I made reports on him because he is the guy who has been harassing me, also I did not know at the time that it was NLR because multiple admins told me that if you get RDM in a public street it would be fine to return, so I presumed that meant also the same thing with the ocean. Also, you failed to acknowledge the fact that he kept moving the keypad and that the zone he had based in is a spawn zone for the locker crates. You also fail to mention how I was the first one days ago to call him out for harassing me. You jumped the gun and banned me for harassment despite the fact he is clearly baiting. Also again, look at my name on steam and check previous names. My original name was CRABMAN, because he used to call me crab all the time. I need you please re-read this and fully through this time, thank you. Also P.S. he was not done building, you were not even on later nor taking the sit, so the fact you banned me when I A. wasn't on the server and B. wasn't the original man who took my sits surprises me. Also, P.P.S He did not do any /advert warns, you could've checked logs there and seen there was no advert warn or anything, he was baiting me to try and touch the keypad and kill me. (Also, as I make this post, I want you to see what admin deleted that message he sent in newcomer chat because if you want more proof of harassment, there you go.) A quarrel between old friends doesn't dictate how I should staff honestly. 1: Gerald was building his base, you reported him for propblock because you saw no keypad [Rightfully, but he did immediately put one down after i returned you, I spectated.] 2: Saying 'No Crabs Allowed' or 'No Crab Allowed' won't dictate directly you, as your current name isn't CRABMAN anymore and it doesn't seem like it has been for a bit on the server [You have multiple name history] 3: You made a second report about him blocking entitys, For Building, You cannot Propblock entity spawn locations as it counts as an ent and thus would be a failbase however it wasn't blocked, as the keypad code was out in the open. 4: Whether he kept moving the keypad across his fence door or not doesn't matter nor hold much weight toward your argument, he can change it every minute if he truly wanted as long as it was acceptably spottable. 5: You never made a report about him directly harrassing you, You just [From what my standpoint was] Continued to bother and report him as he kept building his crate-base in the ocean. 6: Your NLR statement is false, you continued to trespass on his public base and after multiple warnings [Me AND Grelof spoke about this, He did have the right to kill you a few times, and you broke NLR roughly 4 times.] 7: I was busy, as my stitches tore and I needed to get them fixed, I returned, saw Gerald made a sit after you left, I took it, he gave me a very throurough rundown that ran along what my logs told me. This occured for roughly 2 hours resulting in roughly 25 sits between you two for meaningless purposes other than to attempt to get back at eachother, Im willing to reduce YOUR Ban to 3 days, as well as warn/verbal Gerald for Harrasment, as now upon reflecting, he did make variety of targetted sits against you 8: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158566 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 In the short time I was online and taking sits between you two, there was a No Loitering sign on the base, and he had killed you three times with that sign active. The second and third kills were within five minutes of the first kill. While I do not have the videos of you returning, the base owner should have the videos posted on their Medal as it was posted in proximity text chat between the three of us during the initial sit against you for Mass NLR. You had repeatedly been told in-roleplay and in-sit to not return to the base. From my discussion with other staff, it seems that you had returned more after I had logged off the server. +1 for ban reduction to 3d if unable to provide further evidence. If unbanned, ban should stay on record for MNLR and Harassment. If able to provide evidence via videos, screenshots, or logs of harassment against you by Gerald, I would +1 a warn against Gerald or a verbal if no priors. Otherwise, I cannot see a reason to give any punishment to Gerald without evidence. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158574 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 5 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: A quarrel between old friends doesn't dictate how I should staff honestly. 1: Gerald was building his base, you reported him for propblock because you saw no keypad [Rightfully, but he did immediately put one down after i returned you, I spectated.] 2: Saying 'No Crabs Allowed' or 'No Crab Allowed' won't dictate directly you, as your current name isn't CRABMAN anymore and it doesn't seem like it has been for a bit on the server [You have multiple name history] 3: You made a second report about him blocking entitys, For Building, You cannot Propblock entity spawn locations as it counts as an ent and thus would be a failbase however it wasn't blocked, as the keypad code was out in the open. 4: Whether he kept moving the keypad across his fence door or not doesn't matter nor hold much weight toward your argument, he can change it every minute if he truly wanted as long as it was acceptably spottable. 5: You never made a report about him directly harrassing you, You just [From what my standpoint was] Continued to bother and report him as he kept building his crate-base in the ocean. 6: Your NLR statement is false, you continued to trespass on his public base and after multiple warnings [Me AND Grelof spoke about this, He did have the right to kill you a few times, and you broke NLR roughly 4 times.] 7: I was busy, as my stitches tore and I needed to get them fixed, I returned, saw Gerald made a sit after you left, I took it, he gave me a very throurough rundown that ran along what my logs told me. This occured for roughly 2 hours resulting in roughly 25 sits between you two for meaningless purposes other than to attempt to get back at eachother, Im willing to reduce YOUR Ban to 3 days, as well as warn/verbal Gerald for Harrasment, as now upon reflecting, he did make variety of targetted sits against you 8: 1.) He kept moving it to hide it afterwards you fail to mention and as the other admin Gelof was there he saw that he porously hid it like 12 feet away inside of a pipe which you fail to acknowledge. Also, if it's a public base it should be open to the public, so having a KOS sign on it make it negated and false baseing. Another admin even told him to remove the doors as well. 2.) I have people that can back me up in saying that my name for YEARS was crab. On my old stream vods where he used to stream with me, he even calls me Crab. So, it is referring to me. And with the screenshot I provided where he puts plur 'crab is a self-deprecating pansy'. I need you to acknowledge that. 3.) You fail to acknowledge that the keypads kept getting moved to obscure locations and was even hidden one time. 4.) No, it must be visible and on his base. He put it on the floor and 20 feet from his house. He was failing basing. Another admin Gelof can back me up on that one. 5.) You yourself have seen and even taken reports of past days where he kept harassing me. and I can name the incidents. 1.) a couple of days ago where he was a hitman and kept telling people to put hits on me to target me. Jhonny should be able to back me up because either you or Jhonny to that sit. 2.) 2-3 days ago I reported him for messing with me and a friend while I was doing the quest to become a 'pissed pig 3 times'. He kept messing with us finding any reason to try and get a warrant or to just kill me. He even put a camera through the wall to cheat and see. And the 3rd incident was this. 6.) I again did not know that this was breaking NLR which I told Geolf and I hoped he understood that, and I could just go with a verbal. But he said nothing to me about it afterwards. I told him Hey I didn't know genially. Also, I was 10 feet from his house one time and he still RDMed me. Also, again if it's a public base you can't put a KOS sign, nor can you target a specific player to get out. Also, the sign got changed 6 minutes between the one I had in the screenshots. He baited me and changed it without anybody knowing. Which if you were in the water and compared both signs, they had the same font and color making it indistinguishable. 7.) I would like to say that it is unfair you banned me while I was gone watching a movie with my family. Because also I was the one who made the sit originally, so how is that fair I get punished while I'm offline and I couldn't talk to anybody? (Also sorry about the stitches hope you are alright for real.) 8.) As of this moment making this post, he is still messaging me through other people. I have blocked him on discord, but he is still messaging me. I have been making reports to get him to stop messing with me. Again, I know the reason of why he is messing with me if you gave me a chance to tell you why. I don't want revenge or anything, I just want to play the game in peace without having to worry about if it's going to be ruined by some guy being petty. (I will say you did re-read it more so again thank you for re-reading. It means a lot.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 14 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said: 2 hours ago, Grefolh said: In the short time I was online and taking sits between you two, there was a No Loitering sign on the base, and he had killed you three times with that sign active. The second and third kills were within five minutes of the first kill. While I do not have the videos of you returning, the base owner should have the videos posted on their Medal as it was posted in proximity text chat between the three of us during the initial sit against you for Mass NLR. You had repeatedly been told in-roleplay and in-sit to not return to the base. From my discussion with other staff, it seems that you had returned more after I had logged off the server. +1 for ban reduction to 3d if unable to provide further evidence. If unbanned, ban should stay on record for MNLR and Harassment. If able to provide evidence via videos, screenshots, or logs of harassment against you by Gerald, I would +1 a warn against Gerald or a verbal if no priors. Otherwise, I cannot see a reason to give any punishment to Gerald without evidence. The only reason I had to go over there was to look for crates. Diver crates to be precise. The house he built there was blocking my way to seeing in or if they had spawned there. (This is me just stating it purely of why I would go over there). Also, the only other evidence I have is of what Sanzu said, about him making target reports to me. I know for a fact there are other admins who I warned about the guy harassing me and had taken our sits before. I ask please that y 'all ask the other admins. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) (Accidentally quotes something wrong in one of the responses please ignore the miss-quote) Edited May 24, 2025 by MarkedxGage Typo/I messed it up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23144-banned-unfairly/#findComment-158581 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts