Selclouth Posted May 10, 2025 Share Posted May 10, 2025 In-Game Name Selclouth Your Steam ID 76561198139571261 Why were you banned or warned? chargeback Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Rubik and I at the time of my ban talked about it and I had canceled the chargeback and he said I could reapply Who warned/banned you? Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? FOREVER!!!!!! Hello TitsRP staff I am writing to appeal my ban due to a chargeback. I understand that chargebacks are taken seriously, and I’d like to explain what happened from my perspective. I charged back my payments to Rubik through PayPal. After I had done that Rubik came to my dms through discord and we talked about it and I canceled the chargeback. I know that canceling the chargeback doesn't fix the problem and it still does harm. I truly do apologize for my actions. It's been a couple years from the Incident and I've learned and grown as a person. I genuinely enjoyed playing on the server and shouldn't have charge backed and caused trouble. If possible I am hoping to come back to the community and possibly play again. Thank you for your time and for considering my appeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23088-titsrp-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Selclouth Posted May 10, 2025 Author Share Posted May 10, 2025 Lowkey think I messed up the format my bad guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23088-titsrp-ban-appeal/#findComment-158064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted May 10, 2025 Share Posted May 10, 2025 forwarded to banning staff member. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23088-titsrp-ban-appeal/#findComment-158066 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 10, 2025 Share Posted May 10, 2025 Accepted. Do not buy anything on the store or custom content shop ever again please. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23088-titsrp-ban-appeal/#findComment-158074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts