Maths Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Maths Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59807106 Who are you reporting?: BNSG1, STEAM_0:0:156506692 Why are you reporting this player?: Randomly teleporting and noclipping in main land. I'm not sure why they did that, I asked in PM chat but they just kind of ignored me. I asked Rustybasterd why they would teleport to them during an RP action but they couldn't give me a reason why. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/12nqne There's been a influx of trial-moderators since I guess the server is in dire need of them, but we need to filter some of the bad ones from the good ones if they're just going to be doing this. Edited March 22, 2025 by 8BitF0x 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 We specifically tell Tmods during training that they cannot use staff tools in mainland like physgunning, noclipping anything like that. Noclip may be allowed if its absolutely necessary for a sit but it can be rare. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155948 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BANANASGAMER1 Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 (edited) I was there due to there being fading door abuse. Just before the clip you provided, I'd been killed while trying to explain the rules that had been broken. Edited March 22, 2025 by BANANASGAMER1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155949 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 Given a bit more context, I could see it being more of a mistake over intentional admin abuse. It seems more so just unfortunate timing than anything. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155950 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 44 minutes ago, BANANASGAMER1 said: I was there due to there being fading door abuse. Just before the clip you provided, I'd been killed while trying to explain the rules that had been broken. Was there a sit? Seems like this would have been pretty easy to deal with by just messaging them instead of tping and noclipping around Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155951 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 Its fine that you tped there originally, thats not the problem with this sit. The issue is you no clipping back through the base after already dying in their raid. You first off should not have noclipped like that, and secondly you should have realized that you should not come back to the raid after already dying in it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 23, 2025 Share Posted March 23, 2025 a mistake happen and its honestly something that could of been taken care of differently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-155957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 User has been demoted. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22802-report-against-bnsg1/#findComment-156016 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts