Randy Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Grelof Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Larry King, STEAM_0:1:91283949 Why are you reporting this player?: Larry King was flying while doing non-staff related actions [using it to travel faster] which led to him loitering Infront of someone's property. In the video you can see that the Alien exited the entrance of his property after Larry King appeared. It is quite possible the alien did not know that Larry King was staff but rather a normal citizen. This loitering led to the property owner, an alien, attempting to kidnap or force the intruder away from the property. This resulted in Larry King using his physgun to grab and freeze the alien. After the freezing of this alien Larry King then began questioning, "Why did you just try to kill me?" Larry said. If this alien was to attempt to kidnap me and bring me into his "Diddy's Dark Baby Oil Dungeon" and fail as seen in the clips then I would have either ran away, called the police, or took out my firearm to blast the alien. I am unsure if this is abuse or an overreaction which is why I have made this report. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: First clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jTePHw1SCmN3sZGhm?invite=cr-MSwwelosMzY3OTIxNTIw Continuation: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jTeQ9TUO4mrGxAMg5?invite=cr-MSxUWkQsMzY3OTIxNTIw 2 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 (edited) Yeah you shouldn't be noclipping in mainland or using staff tools at all unless you are doing a sit and you absolutely have to.  Edited March 16, 2025 by Henchy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 I will forward this to the reported staff. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maths Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 I don't have any evidence to back this, but I do find it odd that they start a terror and do sits while having that status on and after they're done it'll already be ten minutes and they'll start blasting people after doing their sits. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LarryKing Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 Yea I got a report about something don't really recall I'm pretty sure it was about that guy I physgunned screamin' ni***r non-stop. I tped to the guy who made the report to see what the guy who was screaming was doing. then I realized it was a blackout base, and then he started attacking me. I froze him, then tped to sit land to take it from there sorry about not having a clip to back up the story my softward dident clip it when I ment to clip it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155793 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LarryKing Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 (edited) There's a chance that the guy I tped to kd2d might have clipped it or might be able to back what ive said but idk I just took the sit (yes I did noclip in the mainland but once I saw the black out base, I felt the need to hurry up the initial sit to talk to the owner of the blackout base about fixing his base) Â Edited March 16, 2025 by LarryKing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155794 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 I suggest if you have to handle something where you are conducting a sit for more than a few minutes in mainland to be the staff on duty job because it makes it clear what you're doing. Maybe I'm not seeing something but why is this sit even being conducted in mainland then? You are flying around in mainland for something that doesn't require it and you then proceed to physgun the alien around in mainland as well. One of the main things we teach in training is to not use staff tools in mainland if they are not required. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155795 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 IM TOLD YOU HE IS BUYASED AND ABUSER. HIM AND BESTFRIEND KATOON ABUSE ALL TIME LOOK WHY KATOON STAFFED BAN LAST TIME?? AND NO ONE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT KATOON NLR? AM STILL GAGGED BTW Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LarryKing Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 10 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: I suggest if you have to handle something where you are conducting a sit for more than a few minutes in mainland to be the staff on duty job because it makes it clear what you're doing. Maybe I'm not seeing something but why is this sit even being conducted in mainland then? You are flying around in mainland for something that doesn't require it and you then proceed to physgun the alien around in mainland as well. One of the main things we teach in training is to not use staff tools in mainland if they are not required. Yeah, from now on, I will only do sits in staffland then Just felt a slight bit of urgency when people are spamming slurs I imagine it doesn't give the server a good look Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155798 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 22, 2025 Share Posted March 22, 2025 This staff member has been demoted for abuse of admin tools in mainland.  ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22773-larry-king-possibly-abusing-unsure/#findComment-155941 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts