jonathan Posted March 6, 2025 Share Posted March 6, 2025 In-Game Name jonathan Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:104331208 Why were you banned or warned? Repeatedly crashing the server, among some other things. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It’s been a pretty long time and I’m a completely different person to what I was. I was an immature, loser, kid that had nothing better to do with his time. I remember this server having a really tight community and I just want to be apart of that again and make some new friends. That being said, me being a dumbass kid doesn’t excuse me from accountability. I’m frankly embarrassed about how I used to be and am hoping I can actually contribute to the community, not harm it. Who warned/banned you? Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22736-appeal-for-permanent-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 6, 2025 Share Posted March 6, 2025 I’m fine with unbanning you if you are willing to privately disclose the method you used to crash the server. Discord DMs or forum PMs are fine. It’s been a while since then and I forgot how you did it but I would like to make sure it’s been patched. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22736-appeal-for-permanent-ban/#findComment-155598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jonathan Posted March 6, 2025 Author Share Posted March 6, 2025 44 minutes ago, Rubik said: I’m fine with unbanning you if you are willing to privately disclose the method you used to crash the server. Discord DMs or forum PMs are fine. It’s been a while since then and I forgot how you did it but I would like to make sure it’s been patched. I really appreciate that. I don’t remember a whole lot either but I messaged you on Discord what I do remember. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22736-appeal-for-permanent-ban/#findComment-155599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 6, 2025 Share Posted March 6, 2025 Accepted 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22736-appeal-for-permanent-ban/#findComment-155600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts