HolyTacoCat64 Posted January 23, 2025 Share Posted January 23, 2025 I recently had 3 players raid PD when I was mayor and this was their advert: [Advert] Codered08: PDWIWQWE RAID Also only one of them adverted. Do all of them have to advert? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22508-questions-on-pd-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted January 23, 2025 Share Posted January 23, 2025 3 hours ago, HolyTacoCat64 said: I recently had 3 players raid PD when I was mayor and this was their advert: [Advert] Codered08: PDWIWQWE RAID Also only one of them adverted. Do all of them have to advert? as far as I'm aware of. It has to clearly say "PD Raid" and anyone assisting must advert "Pd Raid Assist or Pd Raid" if anyone raiding the PD without an advert its considered a FailRP Raid. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22508-questions-on-pd-raid/#findComment-154746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 24, 2025 Share Posted January 24, 2025 5 hours ago, HolyTacoCat64 said: I recently had 3 players raid PD when I was mayor and this was their advert: [Advert] Codered08: PDWIWQWE RAID Also only one of them adverted. Do all of them have to advert? pd raid adverts cant be misleading. Hope this helps! Your adverts must not be misleading and are required to be at the end of the message with the advert type enclosed in (). (ex: “Cops are stinky! (PD RAID)”) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22508-questions-on-pd-raid/#findComment-154747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted January 25, 2025 Share Posted January 25, 2025 On 1/23/2025 at 3:03 PM, HolyTacoCat64 said: I recently had 3 players raid PD when I was mayor and this was their advert: [Advert] Codered08: PDWIWQWE RAID Also only one of them adverted. Do all of them have to advert? Everyone that pd raids must advert pd raid 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22508-questions-on-pd-raid/#findComment-154791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now