ankletz Posted December 24, 2024 Share Posted December 24, 2024 In-Game Name nickcannon Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:189882048 Why were you banned or warned? banned Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was not trying to MRDM, I was simply killing my kidnapper. I was not given any time to explain myself or a chance to. Dude just looked at me and then ran off and banned me. If he actually checked my logs he would see that everyone I killed had done damage to me first. Every kill I had was in self defense because of all the dudes trying to ACTUALLY mass. Who warned/banned you? Harpuricle How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Week Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ankletz Posted December 24, 2024 Author Share Posted December 24, 2024 @Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-153918 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 24, 2024 Share Posted December 24, 2024 (edited) I was spectating you before I banned you and you decided to come back to the same base multiple times, I checked logs very thoroughly as a fair amount of kills were indeed NOT self defense. Here are your full logs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jlQ9C5LlwQ1UFQN6a?invite=cr-MSxVNFcsMTIzNzY0MzIs Edited December 24, 2024 by Harpuricle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-153919 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ankletz Posted December 25, 2024 Author Share Posted December 25, 2024 3 hours ago, Harpuricle said: I was spectating you before I banned you and you decided to come back to the same base multiple times, I checked logs very thoroughly as a fair amount of kills were indeed NOT self defense. Here are your full logs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jlQ9C5LlwQ1UFQN6a?invite=cr-MSxVNFcsMTIzNzY0MzIs you can literally see IN THOSE SAID LOGS THAT I WAS GETTING ATTACKED FIRST 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-153925 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted December 29, 2024 Share Posted December 29, 2024 Yeah I see that he killed a cultist and a batman and it looks like most people attacked him first in this situation. Is there something im missing it looks like he is fine? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-153999 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 30, 2024 Share Posted December 30, 2024 to me it doesn't exactly scream "mass" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-154031 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted January 4, 2025 Share Posted January 4, 2025 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22395-nickcannon-ban-appeal/#findComment-154144 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts