playboycartifan123 Posted November 17, 2024 Share Posted November 17, 2024 Your In-Game Name: watchmojo Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:560148150 Who are you reporting?: Thomas Nutass Why are you reporting this player?: False demotion. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j6AehmwZO4xVGtZwO?invite=cr-MSxGWEIsMjU2ODQyMjIzLA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j6AdBlTnRzHWrEp7Q?invite=cr-MSxBS2IsMjU2ODQyMjIzLA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22268-report-on-thomas-nutass/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 21, 2024 Share Posted November 21, 2024 From what I can make out from the videos it appears Thomas Nutass was trying to kill another person in a jeep so you arrested him. I don't see any world where this would be considered RDA. I am +1 for a warn on Thomas Nutass for False Demote. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22268-report-on-thomas-nutass/#findComment-153238 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 30, 2024 Share Posted November 30, 2024 Couldn't find this guy and you didn't provide their SteamID so we can't warn him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22268-report-on-thomas-nutass/#findComment-153417 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted November 30, 2024 Author Share Posted November 30, 2024 Hm, weird, I'll see what I can do. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22268-report-on-thomas-nutass/#findComment-153422 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted December 1, 2024 Share Posted December 1, 2024 Ended up finding him for you. He already has a recent warn and ban for his false demotes so he is going to be banned for 3 days. STEAM_0:0:17861690 ACCEPTED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22268-report-on-thomas-nutass/#findComment-153447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts