Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Lemurs The Accursed

Your Steam ID:

76561198354266108

Who are you reporting?:

Him

Why are you reporting this player?:

False vote banned me for 'grooming alligations' after I made a joke about someone being fired from staff.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3367564689
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/
Share on other sites

Someone said they got fired from the staff team, i said something along the lines of 'For grooming?' or some shit along those lines. Wasn't even directed at the person that the person that called the vote ban, neither did the person that it was directed at even care, or at least they didn't say anything about it.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/#findComment-153175
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Coral said:

Someone said they got fired from the staff team, i said something along the lines of 'For grooming?' or some shit along those lines. Wasn't even directed at the person that the person that called the vote ban, neither did the person that it was directed at even care, or at least they didn't say anything about it.

Hi there, Watchmojo here, I'm the former staff member you're talking about. I did respond by disapproving it, I recall having a clip of it, so I could dig through my Medal clips. And I didn't really like the "joke" of yours.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/#findComment-153182
Share on other sites

The user Lemurs has made inappropriate and defamatory comments about my gang, "Noob Basers," including calling us "p*******" and falsely claiming that "we love kids." These statements are entirely untrue, deeply offensive, and damaging to our reputation. Furthermore, his behavior in chat shows a complete lack of remorse for these accusations. He also directed a derogatory slur at me, calling me a "ret****," and attempted to initiate a false vote ban against me, further highlighting his toxic behavior  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74mgZ9x6XWzIWStJ?invite=cr-MSxvTWwsMjExMDQ5OTY3LA  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74lqKXB7enq62Xg6?invite=cr-MSx1NnQsMjExMDQ5OTY3LAhttps://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74mvKhRuM4JZolYs?invite=cr-MSxIOWIsMjExMDQ5OTY3LA    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74mSsckq5yoRki_C?invite=cr-MSxwOTUsMjExMDQ5OTY3LAhttps://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74mZgzTt_AHtbAfr?invite=cr-MSxLSFosMjExMDQ5OTY3LAhttps://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j74nzBdSr6bibYD2W?invite=cr-MSxlVHUsMjExMDQ5OTY3LA

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/#findComment-153223
Share on other sites

Lemurs I don't even know where to begin with these comments. Pedophile accusations are taken extremely seriously on TitsRP and under no circumstance can they be joked about. Not only that but you then proceeded to call the other players you just accused of "liking children" of being "retards" after they clearly don't like the comments you threw at them. As for punishment, due to the severity of the comments shown I believe Lemurs deserves a 1 week ban according to guidelines for Player Toxicity/Pedophile accusations and a note on his profile for these accusations to track his behavior in the future.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/#findComment-153226
Share on other sites

This one has also been up far too long. 

There is no rebuttal for what has been said.

Lemurs The Accursed you will be banned for a week. If this behavior continues I want you to be aware these accusations are taken very seriously and will lead to a community removal. If you genuinely believe someone is breaking the law and have evidence, call the police.

ACCEPTED

 

 

Edited by Frisco
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22265-false-vote-ban/#findComment-153301
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...