playboycartifan123 Posted November 13, 2024 Share Posted November 13, 2024 Hey guys, Watchmojo here. I am leaving TitsRP and Steam altogether. There isn't much to say, so goodbye everyone. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QcO2cZQ8WnxexM0rY3aTk3QClsu8CZI5yPObjElPgqU/edit?usp=sharing 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22245-goodbye-everyone/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted November 13, 2024 Share Posted November 13, 2024 I think you should Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22245-goodbye-everyone/#findComment-153005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted November 13, 2024 Share Posted November 13, 2024 7 hours ago, watchmojo said: Hey guys, Watchmojo here. I am leaving TitsRP and Steam altogether. There isn't much to say, so goodbye everyone. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QcO2cZQ8WnxexM0rY3aTk3QClsu8CZI5yPObjElPgqU/edit?usp=sharing Hello! I'm sorry to hear your leaving! I hope this path you are choosing will give you the happiness you seek and will less stress you out! I've never met you but I wish the best for you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22245-goodbye-everyone/#findComment-153006 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now