CannedBeans Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 Your In-Game Name: CannedBeans Your Steam ID: 76561199430616591 Who are you reporting?: Jon Bean Why are you reporting this player?: He was abusing his votekick/ban privileges and falsely kicking players. He eventually got votebanned for this abuse, but I request that he have his privileges revoked for abusing them earlier today. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
CannedBeans Posted October 24, 2024 Author Share Posted October 24, 2024 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152421 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 I looked over the the votebans/votekicks this guy made and i am +1 for a 1 month minimum vote restriction this guy is a minge 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152423 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CannedBeans Posted October 24, 2024 Author Share Posted October 24, 2024 I'm sorry but what does this mean? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152425 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 7 minutes ago, CannedBeans said: I'm sorry but what does this mean? i am plus one for taking away his vote permissions for 1 month minimum 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152426 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 I'm not seeing any evidence of voteban/kick abuse here. Unless I'm missing something, I just see him being vote-banned for "being gay". Looking at the database I see only 3 successful votebans by him, all seem to be for valid reasons. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152428 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CannedBeans Posted October 24, 2024 Author Share Posted October 24, 2024 1 minute ago, Rubik said: I'm not seeing any evidence of voteban/kick abuse here. Unless I'm missing something, I just see him being vote-banned for "being gay". Looking at the database I see only 3 successful votebans by him, all seem to be for valid reasons. He vote kicked me for fail base even after calling an admin sit and the admin saying that my base is not a fail base. The admin that took the sit was badmin. His other reason for vote kicking me was spamming OOC, which I wasn't, but the only thing I was saying was to not vote yes on his false vote kicks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152429 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pup Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 +1 for a 1 month minimum vote restriction Looking over the votes it seems to me as vote abuse. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152431 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 (edited) gonna add some more context on this guy being a minge, his voteban ends, he hops on and fail raids someone(raiding with building sign), and during the sit he is claiming the guy was making meth and i checked and he wasnt and only had an empty tent, and then makes 3 sits after i explained why its not a fail base, then complains and calls me biased. then later c4s a crowd and says "he was making an alarm clock" and now he is banned for massrdm. And when he was initially votebanned before i got on he had gotten on an alt account to massrdm which he was votebanned for. i dont think this player should have his voteban/kick permissions for a while Edited October 24, 2024 by Perfect Cell 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152434 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted October 24, 2024 Share Posted October 24, 2024 +1 for a 1 month+ vote restriction It is clear that this player is a habitual rule breaker and has accumulated 3 bans and multiple warnings this month alone. I am doubtful that this player is doing their due diligence to votekick / ban players. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22177-jon-bean-is-abusing-his-votekickban-privileges/#findComment-152438 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts