Agro Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 In-Game Name Agro Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:116680851 Why were you banned or warned? For supposedly attempting to crash/lag the server. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I think that I should be unbanned because our groups intentions were not to try and crash/lag the server but to just troll a friend and make him rage. The trolling with ents was not enough to crash the server, and props were frozen and there was no lag to begin with. What we did do was spawn a bunch of entities and cars and piled them up where my friend was basing so he, again would get mad. I then unfroze and punted my tilling plots into the frozen mix of entities. I then tabbed out for a little bit and then tabbed in to join ember and placed 1 fence to cover a car that was trying to glitch into the base. During the sit I believe that Wilkins and sharky mishandled the sit by not listening to what we we're trying to say. They continuously accused of crashing the server without letting us give them our side of the story. I offered to remove all of the entities that we had placed down if it was really making the server lag because our intent wasn't to lag the server. I feel that they did not give me and my friends an ability to defend themselves and kept repeating that they were going to ban us with absolutely no warning. Below are our chatlogs during the sit of us offering to remove the entities and that our intent wasn't to crash the server but to only make my friend mad: Who warned/banned you? Wilkins/Le sharky/KKStoner How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 Did anyone tell you to stop before you were banned? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 2, 2024 Author Share Posted October 2, 2024 Just now, Money Man said: Did anyone tell you to stop before you were banned? I was given no warnings before I got teleported and during the sit I wasn't even told to stop they just said something like "We're banning you for 6 months for trying to crash the server" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151740 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 now i am unsure of how that sit went but i did tell the banning staff members to look at punishment guidelines and use their best judgement they have no previous offences to this beforehand on any of the players involved and they were not given chance to undo their actions Them doing this should be noted down if they do this again in the future tho +1 for unban on 3 of the players involved +1 to add note or warn to all 3 players for future reference if this is done again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151743 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 I feel like there is clear bias here towards the people who were banned. Given other screenshots I have seen, the frozen ents, no previous offense for this, and from what it seems, no malicious intent, and these players are not new. They would know how to crash the server if they wanted to. Frozen ents don't crash the server. I agree with KK on this one. +1 for unban on all players involved +1 to add a warn to all players involved 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151750 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 I don't believe there was any mal intent with what they were doing and a simple "hey stop that" would have been more than enough to get them to stop. I think banning them over this is extreme and the frozen props won't cause any serious lag anyway. If the server was visibly lagging at the time and they were doing something like this maybe punishment would be valid but from what I understand there wasn't even lag. +1 for unban on all players involved Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 (edited) As the 3 above stated, I do believe this should've been let off on a very lighter punishment. One being that it was not intentional whatsoever AND Agro has no prior history to any offense related to "crashing the server", only Ember has history, but even that is from 4 years ago, and hasn't done any similar offense since. The other thing is that both who got banned are not new players at all and would definitely know how to crash the server as Money stated, and both have stated that there was no intent to crash nor slightly lag the server. +1 for the ban to be removed and replaced with a verbal warn Edited October 2, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 My reply on embers appeal applys here as well Don't do this again please Accepted you'll be unbanned and a verbal will be placed on your account Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22097-agro-ban-appeal-for-attempting-to-crash-the-server/#findComment-151759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts