smer Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 In-Game Name phuc yu Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42616029 Why were you banned or warned? Mass RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was brought into a sit an hour later after killing two people with a slam device accidentally outside spawn, apparently there were two sits made on me and I only learned of it an hour later when Wilkins brought me into a sit and banned me. The two deaths were accidental and I didn't even realize they were an issue, but Wilkins said he "couldn't let this slide" even though I'm sure no one involved even cared, as one of the people got offline. I asked him to bring the other guy so I could apologize because I really didn't think it was an issue but he just banned me regardless. The sit was very short and involved no one but me and him, I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. I think intention and context matters, I don't know why staff take it upon themselves to ban people over misunderstandings without clearing things up. It makes the server less fun. Who warned/banned you? WIlkins How long were you warned or banned for? 1 week 2 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vales Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 'Twas a 6 minute sit, after 29 minutes of waitin from the initial report claim, for you to get back from afk. I had checked the related logs and you had been placin landmines, tripmines, and throwin slams, in the small alley from spawn to fountain. You killed five different people - two of which, you killed twice - leavin spawn with these explosives, and then you went afk. Throughout the sit I laid out the evidence I had. You said you didn't remember but that you thought most of your kills were valid, none of which were. In the sit I remarked on your extensive ban record, most of which were MRDM bans, includin one from just under two months prior. I told you outright that I could put an extended ban based on priors but based on it bein nearly two months since your last ban I went for a 1w ban instead. In the sit I actually ignored one of the kills because it looked like they did shoot you first, but upon further inspection of the damage logs for that kill, the timing was so far off it was an obvious seventh RDM. Again, all right outside of spawn. The fact that you're a long time community member with a significant amount of MRDM bans, you should know by now that if you go around blowin people up right outside of spawn, it's gonna result in an MRDM ban. Whether your appeal is accepted or denied, when you return to the server read the rules and keep out of trouble. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/#findComment-151777 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 2, 2024 Author Share Posted October 2, 2024 how did you determine none of them were valid? i was killing my friends outside spawn and some people got caught up in the crossfire, i would've apologized to them but you refused to bring them to the sit and banned me instead. why do you seek punishment instead of a peaceful resolution? 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/#findComment-151790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted October 2, 2024 Share Posted October 2, 2024 I heard the person who made the report was no longer even on the server, I want to confirm that the player who reported was even brought to a sit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/#findComment-151791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 4, 2024 Author Share Posted October 4, 2024 no reply from mr wilkins can this be accepted? ty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/#findComment-151820 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted October 4, 2024 Share Posted October 4, 2024 Accepted You'll be fully Unbanned Please be careful next time as the demo job or with any explosives 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22094-ban-appeal/#findComment-151822 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts