Jump to content
  • 0

Came back to server after 2 years and lost items I paid for


Question

I haven't played on this Garry's Mod for 2 years and wanted to come back to relive some good gmod interactions and noticed some of my stuff got deleted like my CC Perm supressed glock and jump swep  and was wondering if I could have it replaced if it's completely gone or anything? I remember paying for them a long time back like I remember there used to be a gun called the star laser or something like that and a bunch of other custom guns people added but I paid for a supressed glock and don't have it anymore and was wondering if there was anything you guys could do to help me out

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • If you are inactive for 4 or more weeks, your content may be removed. Joining back and remaining active will have your content re-instantiated

    if you were banned for 6 months or longer, its gone. if u werent banned for 6 months or longer and were just inactive, just remain active then message rbik on discord
Edited by Tene

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...