playboycartifan123 Posted September 16, 2024 Share Posted September 16, 2024 Discuss here, what could be the so called "Meta" way of XP and Money grinding. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22001-what-could-certainly-be-the-best-way-of-xp-grinding-and-making-money/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 16, 2024 Share Posted September 16, 2024 (edited) i think farming battlepasses for money is meta if you dont want to base forever and for xp doing hobo dumpsters, shipwreck diving and shipwreck crates. the fast xp stuff like farming wood and stone, plus watering plants by placing sprinklers all over the map and then have double xp and double pooled. I know some do meth cooking and then consuming it for xp but thats too grueling for me, and then also spirit calling after a long day of xp grinding is icing the cake me personally i just do hobo dumpsters and the harvesting xps if i feel like it because you need extreme dedication to nolife the same like 6 things that take a very long time (if you have double pooled) every day and then if u like you can sell the prestige tokens for hefty amounts Edited September 16, 2024 by KKStoner 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22001-what-could-certainly-be-the-best-way-of-xp-grinding-and-making-money/#findComment-150868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted September 16, 2024 Author Share Posted September 16, 2024 Ah, might try those out next time I get on! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22001-what-could-certainly-be-the-best-way-of-xp-grinding-and-making-money/#findComment-150869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted September 18, 2024 Share Posted September 18, 2024 When I get time to play I usually max out xp for wood,metal, hobo dumpsters and shipwreck lockers. Usually takes about 2 hours but it gets you a lot of xp and you can sell the resources for money. That’s what I’ve been doing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22001-what-could-certainly-be-the-best-way-of-xp-grinding-and-making-money/#findComment-151022 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now