noVa88 Posted September 11, 2024 Share Posted September 11, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Hunebug Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48573943 Who are you reporting?: Torsionova (76561198040055640) , Ressyotori ( 76561199267805855 ) Why are you reporting this player?: Just to note, my entire intention behind this raid is to get these two players punished. My two new friends to Gmod originally raided these players, and they did the exact same thing in the clip to them. My friends broke NLR and got punished; however, they did not. Initially, I came to raid them and lost the first raid. I waited for the 20 minute raid cooldown and re-raid them successfully. During this raid they broke NLR like 3x each but eventually I die because I'm solo fighting 2 next to spawn breaking NLR. I report it, but 15ish minutes go by and no admins are able to get to it. So I go re-raid again and as I raid, one of them kills themselves in the base respawns and shoots me from behind from the spawn tunnel. Now annoyed, I break NLR once and kill one player from behind, and we get brought to a sit where we both get a warning, I believe. Now recording, I wait another 20 minutes knowing these guys will do it again and raid them. They break NLR in the clip and then proceed to rdm me like 7x outside the spawn tunnel as I wait for the mod to handle it. Sadly, the mod was afk and they left before it could be handled. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: Clip 1 https://streamable.com/4o29er Clip 2 https://streamable.com/93wl8a Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted September 11, 2024 Share Posted September 11, 2024 Yeah this definitely appears to be a case of Mass NLR. +1 for 1 Week Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150680 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted September 11, 2024 Share Posted September 11, 2024 I agree with Joey, pretty blatant MNLR. +1 for 1 Week Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted September 11, 2024 Share Posted September 11, 2024 The evidence is pretty substantial, not much to argue with here it appears they both just committed MNLR if im not mistaken. The clips show both coming back around 3+ times each which is mass. I am +1 for 1 Week Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150703 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 (edited) I was the staff member who tried helping this player and his friends out but i didnt have the shownlr anymore because both of the reported players had left while i was afk for a bit. I told the player to bring this to forums because I couldnt help him in game. I was in a sit for singular nlr on the reported players previously and told them to not do it anymore but it looks like they did not listen I am fully +1 for 1 week ban on both players. Edited September 12, 2024 by KKStoner Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 7 hours ago, KKStoner said: I was in a sit for singular nlr on the reported players previously and told them to not do it anymore but it looks like they did not listen Looks like these players already knew that this was wrong, nevertheless, your clips show them breaking NLR over and over again. +1 for One Week Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted September 16, 2024 Share Posted September 16, 2024 Accepted! One week ban will be issued to both players Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21967-mnlr-rdm/#findComment-150873 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts