queso baby Posted September 7, 2024 Share Posted September 7, 2024 In-Game Name queso baby Your Steam ID 76561198830517112 Why were you banned or warned? "Removing dupe" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was in the kingdom helping two new players figure out how planting and printing works. I set down three small see through walls in the plant corner of the kingdom. I showed them all the basics and how to farm and whatnot. Jmichael sees that I am in kingdom and knows that he has to mess with me some how. (This kid has gotten me 5 warnings in the past two months from preying on me and finding ways to say I "broke" the rules. The entire server is aware of this by the way). Anyways, so jmichael sees that im in kingdom and he has to mess with me one way or another to get me warned. He adverts raid kingdom, so I told the noobs that its sad but their time in the kingdom has came to an end. I told him that this kid targets me and harrasses me nonstop and spams sits. I told the noobs that jmichael was deff gonna kill us and thast id help em base at a different spot once we died. Jmichael comes in and kills me so i remove my THREE and ONLY THREE props which were small walls to keep their entities organized. (I had no ents, the walls were only to help the noobs). After deleting these three useless props he finds a way to call a sit on me. He claims that "I dropped dupe" during the raid. I deleted three miniature props because me and the 2 new players were going to relocate so I can continue showing them the ropes. In my time on TitsRP in the last few months I have been stalked and targeted by jmichael and his crew. It makes no sense as to how violenttheft is allowed to take sits regarding jmichael. They are best friends and violent theft will find any way to ban or get the people banned that his friends don't like. This admin/baser duo is nothing new to TItsRP. There always has and will be the tryhard basers who are friends with the admins and they both use it to their advantage. I am a player who goes around the map helping new players base, giving them money, showing them how to plant, print, etc. You can say that I have other warns for dropping dupe but I have NEVER done this. Those 5 warns are all from jmichael spamming sits and finding ways to get me banned. If logs say I deleted one prop, the admins don't care if my prop was in the other corner of the map... They will warn me to please jmichael. I am simply enjoying the game and having fun and growing the server by showing new people around and I now have 2 bans and 6 warnings from jmichael. I am targeted and I need this shit resolved so that in the future when jmichael spams sits on me again for no reason I don't get banned for longer. This is all what he is leading up to. He stacks warns so that one day you can get banned and you can't say anything about it because your "record" shows otherwise when your entire record is just him minging the rule book. Its sad that the entire server knows jmichael and his crew's tactics but nobody will do anything about it. FREE RAP, FREE QUESO, FREE LOGOTTAH Who warned/banned you? violent theft2 How long were you warned or banned for? 1 day 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeSantis Posted September 7, 2024 Share Posted September 7, 2024 (edited) I understand why you would think that this is a result of targeted sits against you and people within your friend group. The reason why I took the sit was because at the time, I was (along with one other staff member) the only one who was online. I also was raiding with jmichael so it made the most sense to take the sit as I actually had a clip of what you did, and i trusted myself to handle the sit without bias. I asked you was whether or not you were told by other staff that it is still considered FailRP to remove your dupe during a raid, even if it is after you've died. You responded to me by saying that you had not been informed of that rule, I responded by telling you that during a raid, it is not acceptable to build or remove props. you in response had continued to argue that "you didn't technically drop dupe" because they were props, which just has nothing to do with the raid Quote Do not build, remove/replace your dupe, or spawn/remove props during a raid. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iDmQcLgPuqbofgAMo/d1337mi5rCcP?invite=cr-MSxCZjAsMjY2OTM1MjQwLA Here is a clip of 1. this being your props 2. you removing them after being killed overall, I believe I gave a fair punishment seeing as you have a comprehensive warn history, and most of the staff members who have given you a warning have never even interacted with/want to interact with jmichael. this ban should serve as a lesson (and a period of time) for you to study up on basing and raiding rules, and make sure that you do not continue to break rules. whether or no your intentions were malicious, the outcome remained the same. being able to understand context clues is very important with motd. always ask staff for clarification of a rule if you dont understand. -1 id also like to add had this have been even your first or second warn i likely wouldve verballed or warned for this exact thing. your warn history in a short period of time was the main reason i banned you and i believe other staff would've done the same Edited September 7, 2024 by DeSantis Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150528 Share on other sites More sharing options...
queso baby Posted September 8, 2024 Author Share Posted September 8, 2024 You guys know what you're doing. The other warns I have shouldn't even be warns. You guys are ruining the server and only handing warnings and bans to those you don't like and who the tryhards of the server don't like. I along with over 100 others feel the same way. You know how unjust and stupid some of these rules are. I deleted 3 props after everyone had died. These 3 props weren't event a base. No base was dropped. Three simple and small walls were. You know how small this is so to continue with the ban is insane. Logged on for no longer than 30 minutes and jmichael got me banned. This is disgusting power tripping. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 I feel like dealing with jmichael v football is by just not giving him room to make you suffer within server rules. You guys constantly insult him in ooc and break rules around him. Theres smarter ways to handle this, instead of breaking rules against the person who is reporting you for everything. I dont like jmichael v football either but that does not give me room to call him slurs and so forth in chat. Despite many of the rule breaks he reports are awfully petty, they are still rule breaks. Literally just make an effort to pretend he doesnt exist and avoid him, Its hard for us to make an argument in your guys favor regarding this player because you are giving him something to work with. Now regarding your appeal, you seem to have multiple priors so a 1 day ban is light in my opinion, and reviewing the clip it seems like its valid. But as staff we are at the end of our rope regarding jmichael we cant help you if you just keep giving him reasons to report you so just take that as a word of advice -1 for unban 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150534 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sheriff Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 After reviewing the clip the ban is Valid -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150538 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr.Frog Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 Removing or building during raids is against the rules -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 (edited) After reviewing everything, I can also support a -1 for an unban! Edited September 9, 2024 by Heosphoros :d Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150592 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 9, 2024 Share Posted September 9, 2024 The ban was valid, I am going to go ahead and deny this appeal because it is clear that the dupe was removed during the raid, and you are already unbanned. Keep your head up and have fun on the server! DENIED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21951-jmichael-got-me-banned-again-for-no-reason/#findComment-150623 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts