Developer Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 (edited) In-Game Name Dev2 Your Steam ID 76561199576654173 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for ALT however I have only ever played on my account only! My previous acquaintance Hyder has logged on my account well over 6 months ago and I have not alted once during my short tenure being banned. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I am not an alt considering I have not played GMOD until today Who warned/banned you? F____ How long were you warned or banned for? 6mo I am also requesting a full staff demotion on F____ and @Rubikunbans me from the discord Edited August 25, 2024 by Developer 1 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 You came up on our system of an alt of a comm removed player, so I acted accordingly. I'm aware that you're close friends with said person so we can't be sure who's on the account at the time. Not to mention you came on a fresh account not even 2 minutes after being banned. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149872 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Developer Posted August 25, 2024 Author Share Posted August 25, 2024 (edited) Thank you for explaining the situation. I understand that the system cannot distinguish who is who. I'd like to request @Rubikcheck my IP for any matching IPs on any other account within the past 6 months. Not sure how you're going to -1 me when youre not even certain it was me or not.. please go back down to VIP.. Edited August 25, 2024 by Developer 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149873 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 -1 Even if theres the slimmest chance you AREN'T hyder, this is still not a risk worth taking. You are responsible for who uses your account, and have proven that Hyder does. The alt check is a very sophisticated system and I trust it and back the decision of my fellow staff member F___. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149878 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Developer Posted August 25, 2024 Author Share Posted August 25, 2024 Interesting uninformed woman take.. guilty until proven innocent? I am well aware that I am responsible for who uses my account, considering that Hyder was not banned when he used my account for 2 minutes over 8 months ago. I have not alted once during my 6 month ban and I think you're forgetting the point of this thread. You genuinely have no clue about what is going on. I am not Hyder, I have nothing to do with Hyder, I waited my 6 months patiently, and I am more than happy for Rubik to check any IP logs associated with me. The alt check is not a sophisticated system whatsoever considering it is easy to exploit and the IP matching function doesn't even work.. 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 1 hour ago, Developer said: Interesting uninformed woman take.. guilty until proven innocent? I am well aware that I am responsible for who uses my account, considering that Hyder was not banned when he used my account for 2 minutes over 8 months ago. I have not alted once during my 6 month ban and I think you're forgetting the point of this thread. You genuinely have no clue about what is going on. I am not Hyder, I have nothing to do with Hyder, I waited my 6 months patiently, and I am more than happy for Rubik to check any IP logs associated with me. The alt check is not a sophisticated system whatsoever considering it is easy to exploit and the IP matching function doesn't even work.. “Interesting uninformed woman take” Yikes, that sure didn’t help your chances of being unbanned. I think we are okay with you not returning for another 6 months. -1 for unban. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149895 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 you guys dont understand what he has to go through -1 for unban 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149896 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Developer Posted August 25, 2024 Author Share Posted August 25, 2024 I was mean on a forum so it makes my ban valid since when has this server become so unprofessional Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149897 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted August 25, 2024 Share Posted August 25, 2024 2 hours ago, Developer said: Interesting uninformed woman take.. On a serious note, you admitted to giving Hyder access to the account. The ban is legit. -1 for unban 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149898 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Developer Posted August 25, 2024 Author Share Posted August 25, 2024 I gave Hyder temporary access to the account 8 months ago for 2 minutes. He was not banned. It doesn't take a scientist to understand this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21857-f____-false-ban/#findComment-149899 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts