Freak bob Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Freak Bob Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:897105569 Who are you reporting?: xcrashx00 - STEAM_0:0:146727364 & his friend nugot69420 Why are you reporting this player?: Nugot69420 was the bank manager, and he had made a base or whatever to protect the vault. But his friend had the job of the bank heister, and he was basing with him. This took place for well over an hour, and I made 5 reports and one of them got claimed, but a staff never teleported to me and they were never punished. Anyways in the video I attached, it's very obvious they are friends, and the one playing as the bank heister has over a day of playtime, so I'm sure he knows it's not allowed. His friend allowed him to rob the bank, and he never adverted it, and didn't even know how to cash it out and had to ask in chat. I tried to camp it to kill him, but he snuck out while I wasn't looking I guess + he kept hiding and they where trying to prop block so I couldn't shoot at him. He ended up dying to the abomination lmao and his friend logged and he switched jobs. Anyways, it's kind of ridiculous that I made 5 reports over the span of an hour and nothing ever happened. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/ZPg3VAoqUfI Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted August 18, 2024 Share Posted August 18, 2024 Evidence is clear, civilian rules states this isn't allowed. +1 for FailRP warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 18, 2024 Share Posted August 18, 2024 Clear cut. This is against the rules. +1 for a warn for FailRP - Basing in bank as a bank heister Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149716 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted August 18, 2024 Share Posted August 18, 2024 +1 for FailRP warn thats not allowed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149718 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr.Frog Posted August 19, 2024 Share Posted August 19, 2024 +1 for FailRP warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 +1, Blatant FailRP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149764 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrugChicken Posted August 20, 2024 Share Posted August 20, 2024 Definitely Fail RP and based on the players playtime I think +1 warn FailRP/Reeducation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149793 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted August 22, 2024 Share Posted August 22, 2024 The player will receive a warning for FailRP. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21786-bank-heister-living-in-bank/#findComment-149812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts