Vales Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 In-Game Name Vales Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:53453569 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM/NITRP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Staff banned the wrong person Who warned/banned you? Bee Teeth, extended by Harpuricle How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days There were a large amount of people MRDMing and MRDAing, I had made multiple reports, and I was just in a sit addressing one of those reports about a minute before hand. I was just walkin down the street when suddenly I got banned. I had only killed a couple people in the past hour and they were valid kills, self defence or defence of others (I was on CP). I'm assuming it was a mistake, although the ban was given last night and I'm still banned right now, so I don't know what's happening here. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21779-banned-the-wrong-person/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 This seems very much like an accidental ban, no one should ever be banned without first being pulled into a sit. I know this has been passed onto Bee and we’ll see what they say about what happened. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21779-banned-the-wrong-person/#findComment-149473 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 ACCEPTED you should be unbanned now! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21779-banned-the-wrong-person/#findComment-149479 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts