rude michael Posted August 2, 2024 Share Posted August 2, 2024 In-Game Name I LOVE MINERAL Your Steam ID I LOVE MINERAL Why were you banned or warned? "Alleged MRDM" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I didn't do it Who warned/banned you? idk How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Month This is a false ban from the TitsRP sleeper agents. I would never commit such a horrible crime and I hate to see my reputation tarnished. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted August 2, 2024 Share Posted August 2, 2024 (edited) @CrabrollIs the staff that banned you. Edited August 2, 2024 by Heosphoros My B! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149084 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 2, 2024 Share Posted August 2, 2024 (edited) U BEEN UNBANNED oml Nvm, this is new lol Edited August 2, 2024 by Crabroll Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted August 2, 2024 Share Posted August 2, 2024 Extended to 1 month for Tene | MRDM | NITRP | 2 MRDM bans this month Aug 1, 2024 Sep 1, 2024 TapWater69 (STEAM_0:1:535502265) Just today @Heosphoros@Crabroll 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted August 2, 2024 Share Posted August 2, 2024 Yes, I see that now. I must have looked at the wrong ban date. That's my bad, lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149090 Share on other sites More sharing options...
rude michael Posted August 2, 2024 Author Share Posted August 2, 2024 free me i didn't do it ask my lawyer @rackcitybitch 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted August 4, 2024 Share Posted August 4, 2024 DENIED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21713-false-ban/#findComment-149170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts