Guest Posted July 13, 2024 Share Posted July 13, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Chad Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450706428 Who are you reporting?: Clay/STEAM_0:1:72722394 Why are you reporting this player?: not taking sits properly, unprofessionalism, allowing ardm in sit, etc. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://youtu.be/Za3x4QYqby4?si=rbRElddB-uFPLLKp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21596-report-on-clay/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
zoot Posted July 13, 2024 Share Posted July 13, 2024 This clip lacks context both before and after. This player was clearly MRDMing, I was screwing around with him before he got banned. Before this clip started he was admitting to MRDM right in front of you and I, knowing full well he'd get a 1w ban. This is a player who has a decent bit of hours, he was expecting a ban out of this, and he 100% knew better. After you stopped the clip I responded to your message letting you know he was still getting banned. I also spoke with him and let him know he was getting banned. I apologize for not handling that more seriously in front of you. I understand that allowing him to go after you with fists can be an issue but I want to make it extremely clear that this sit was still handled, I made sure to return you the moment things went south, and I still handled this properly when it came down to the actual communication and ban, letting both of you know of the situation. I often have fun with clear cut sits like this, this is something that everyone I have been in sits with has enjoyed, ultimately it's all fun and the sit still gets processed and handled as normal in the end. My intention was not to upset you, and I will be more professional in these situations moving forward. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21596-report-on-clay/#findComment-148437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 13, 2024 Share Posted July 13, 2024 5 hours ago, zoot said: the moment things went south the moment things went south was when you started letting him attack you during the sit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21596-report-on-clay/#findComment-148441 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted July 19, 2024 Share Posted July 19, 2024 I've reviewed the report and I understand it, but I don't believe any significant action needs to be taken other than having a conversation with the staff member about maintaining professionalism. I understand @zoot's viewpoint about having a clear ban. I think we should consider a more professional approach next time. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21596-report-on-clay/#findComment-148639 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted July 19, 2024 Share Posted July 19, 2024 4 hours ago, Heosphoros said: I've reviewed the report and I understand it, but I don't believe any significant action needs to be taken other than having a conversation with the staff member about maintaining professionalism. I understand @zoot's viewpoint about having a clear ban. I think we should consider a more professional approach next time. Totally agree here with Heosphoros No punishment is necessary here as the sit was handled and the reported player did receive the proper punishment it was just handled a bit unprofessionally I'll be ACCEPTING this and I'll be talking with Clay about handling sits in a professional matter 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21596-report-on-clay/#findComment-148645 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts