Posted (edited)

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

Lightning Quest and Quest reward T2 lootcrates are not dropping for me

How to reproduce:

Seemed to start after getting 20x T2 reward from Easter 2024 Battlepass but may be unrelated. Fixed after relog

I lost 10x T2 lootcrates + ~1350 pooled XP to this bug

Documented here on video: https://imgur.com/vChiD73

Please let me know if what I lost could be spawned

spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Stickers
formatting

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Insurance Agent said:

wonder if hes having inv bug and it got stuck in invis slots

don't think so because they still didn't appear after a relog and after relogging i bought a t2 from lootbox seller and only got 1. searching for lootbox or t2 in my inv didn't bring any results as shown in vid

Edited by Stickers

They would go directly in your inventory, not drop. If you have an existing stack of tier 2 lootboxes they would merge. I have seen them merge with a stack in your bank before. Do you have a full inventory?

15 minutes ago, Rubik said:

You have 498 tier 2 lootboxes in slot 156. This should be in the first row or two of your bank. 

inv wasn't full as shown in vid. the amount of t2s in my bank didn't seem to change, they should've gone into my inv like you said but never did

The message "you found x6 <item name>" is printed upon successfully inserting the data into your inventory so they merged into the stack in your bank if you aren't seeing them in your inventory. You had a stack of 493, then purchased 6 with XP making the total 498

It's really weird why this happens and it's not intended but I'm also not able to reproduce it. It's some weird circumstances that causes it. Thankfully it does not cause any data loss. 

• Thanks 1