New raids...

I made the thread to discuss the new raid system, since today I know the same 5 people consistently attempted to raid Checkmate and I 5 times in 15 minutes.

There's nothing stopping them from doing so besides "hey don't do that" with the potential of staff action if there is enough proof to determine that they are actually doing it...

I'm pretty sure that sugar added a rule that the same people can't raid the same building/house/base. I think everyone in the raid needs to wait the 15 minutes, but don't take my word for that.

-snip-

I'm pretty sure that sugar added a rule that the same people can't raid the same building/house/base. I think everyone in the raid needs to wait the 15 minutes, but don't take my word for that.

Yup, as I said a trillion times. :P

-snip-

Yup, as I said a trillion times. :P

That would be a cooldown time..

In a particular sense, yes. But I think he means the same person.

The point is that raiders shouldn't just come back to mess you up. That shouldn't be their mindset unless they are insane. Which in turn, call the police. If there is police squad going, they will help you.

Put up a loitering sign outside your house. If people pass onto your property then kill them.

Use the door alarms, the door shields, deploy-able shields or something. You can have 3 fading doors. Your base should be very secure.

If all else fails, there is a rule that says "DO NOT raid the same person over and over again, pick on someone else every once in a while"

It's very very simple. If people kill you while your in your house, you're being raided. If you being killed on the street for no reason then it's rdm.

Not adverting raid shouldn't be an issue because you guys haven't been adverting it for a month. It's only the cooldowns that no longer exist.

The point is that raiders shouldn't just come back to mess you up. That shouldn't be their mindset unless they are insane. Which in turn, call the police. If there is police squad going, they will help you.

Put up a loitering sign outside your house. If people pass onto your property then kill them.

Use the door alarms, the door shields, deploy-able shields or something. You can have 3 fading doors. Your base should be very secure.

If all else fails, there is a rule that says "DO NOT raid the same person over and over again, pick on someone else every once in a while"

It's very very simple. If people kill you while your in your house, you're being raided. If you being killed on the street for no reason then it's rdm.

Not adverting raid shouldn't be an issue because you guys haven't been adverting it for a month. It's only the cooldowns that no longer exist.

I've said almost everything you just stated. Do I win a raccoon reward?