Jump to content

report on aquanut


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

raccoons

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:450706428

Who are you reporting?:

Aquanut

Why are you reporting this player?:

I'm reporting him because as a t-mod he shouldn't be calling people ret*rds and using hateful language like this. I think it's a really bad look for new tmods to be calling people hurtful slurs like this and it makes me feel uncomfortable that he would say such a thing EDIT: it should also be noted that i made a sit on this in game after it happened and frede refused to do anything and told me to take it to the forums which is unacceptable since i had evidence of aquanut using hate speech

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

in this screenshot​​​​​​​ you can see that i said something in ooc and he immediately said "shut up ret*rd" (which is an insanely hateful response considering he doesn't even know me...)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/962252332702269451/1223908069822431282/image.png?ex=661b9036&is=66091b36&hm=1fdd0aa9ddbbfa767fe65dff22f76749b295002c02931efb22813d32f778ff67&
Edited by Raccoons
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Raccoons said:

Your In-Game Name:

raccoons

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:450706428

Who are you reporting?:

Aquanut

Why are you reporting this player?:

I'm reporting him because as a t-mod he shouldn't be calling people ret*rds and using hateful language like this. I think it's a really bad look for new tmods to be calling people hurtful slurs like this and it makes me feel uncomfortable that he would say such a thing EDIT: it should also be noted that i made a sit on this in game after it happened and frede refused to do anything and told me to take it to the forums which is unacceptable since i had evidence of aquanut using hate speech

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

in this screenshot you can see that i said something in ooc and he immediately said "shut up ret*rd" (which is an insanely hateful response considering he doesn't even know me...)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/962252332702269451/1223908069822431282/image.png?ex=661b9036&is=66091b36&hm=1fdd0aa9ddbbfa767fe65dff22f76749b295002c02931efb22813d32f778ff67&

I agree with you that he shouldn't have said something like that but you were obviously trying to antagonize him just from that sentence alone in the screenshot.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/#findComment-144897
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JaQuavis The 2nd said:

I agree with you that he shouldn't have said something like that but you were obviously trying to antagonize him just from that sentence alone in the screenshot.

how? i didn't say a thing to him? i said "dont think i asked..." to kashpaint. how does that justify aquanut calling me slurs

Edited by Raccoons
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/#findComment-144898
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Raccoons said:

how? i didn't say a thing to him? i said "dont think i asked..." to kashpaint. how does that justify aquanut calling me slurs

ok I see now, if it was like that, then yes, something like that shouldn't be said but he his a trial mod and still learning.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/#findComment-144899
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Smelly said:

Not really

 

4FsW6mL.png

 

-1 for punishment welcome to the internet

I don’t recall anyone making a report on me for any of those.. & if you would’ve looked at any of the context with those messages you’d have seen that those are between me and friends.. bring up messages from three years ago instead of admitting that your tmod is using hate speech for no reason…

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/#findComment-144916
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Aqua Nut said:

 

Here's a little disclaimer for you before you start victimizing yourself in front of as many people as possible on the forums, Raccoons :

 

I frankly do not care if I lose my rank provided to me if this reply is seen as an attack towards you and your character, but I feel like I need to air out your dirty laundry.

 

I guess I say this once so I don't have to say it again with as unbiased as humanly possible. I don't dislike you nor did I have a distaste for you in the beginning of my interactions with you.

 

But I will also say that from my experience and the experience of others on the server. That I don't use the term retard as an insult, but as my clear and un-profound medical opinion.

 

That you, and others like you are medically retarded.

 

For you try to annoy and belittle others on the server to the point of coming unbanned to do the whole song and dance routine again.

 

Hell, even in your own screenshot you told someone to shutup.

 

A boy who cried wolf would be the most clear depiction of what I can describe you as, but I think retard suits you better.

 

I even have clips provided of you breaking the rules and overall being a net-negative of the server and the people around you : 

 

 

 

what does any of this have to do with you using slurs against me, and did you just call me ret*rded again?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21184-report-on-aquanut/#findComment-144925
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...