Reverse Posted March 2, 2024 Share Posted March 2, 2024 In-Game Name Reverse Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:59212629 Why were you banned or warned? Banned permanently for my 20th mass rdm Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It has been like three years Who warned/banned you? How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently So I was perm banned a few years ago, and thought I would try asking if I could come back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21046-my-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted March 3, 2024 Share Posted March 3, 2024 (edited) very weird I only see one ban on your record. We don't perma anymore unless it's something major. so I will unban you. Just make sure to read the rules. As some rules have changed, please behave and hope you have a good time. accepted Edited March 3, 2024 by {GN} Isaac Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21046-my-ban-appeal/#findComment-144040 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts