Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

sgt.smoke6071

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:573359670

Why were you banned or warned?

i had joined the server and was instantly targeted by hex by them calliing me stinky which is offensive to me because i know many people that cant afford soap or hygiene products and i i had replied with " get bent tranny" as i was stating and acknowledged that they were transgender, i had received an unfair player toxicity warning, with the tmod not acknowledging that being called smelly had really offended me and hurt my feelings.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

i was not the one being toxic and or rude in the first place, i told everyone hey and they called me smelly and in the end i had gotten a false warning for player toxicity

Who warned/banned you?

lightning5pirit

How long were you warned or banned for?

i had been warned on feb 28th 2024
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • monkas 1
  • cmonBruh 1
  • Failfish 1
  • Sad Clown 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21041-warn-appeal-for-player-toxicity/
Share on other sites

Quote

i was not the one being toxic and or rude in the first place, i told everyone hey and they called me smelly and in the end i had gotten a false warning for player toxicity

-1  as nipple stated someone calling you "stinky" isn't means for you to drop an unnecessary slur

As much as you tried to claim that the word isnt a slur and simply an alternative word to describe a transgender person, majority rules in this situation and the majority seems to think its a slur. Not to mention you probably said it no less than ten more times during the sit even after i told you to stop. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, wolf2297 said:

can we get a list of what the actual slurs are? we all know the hard r is the nono but other ones get argued over. plus a definite list would stop appeals like this^^^

I honestly don't even think this is necessary. As the person who made the sit, I'm commenting to add a few small details.

 

 This person went out of his way to claim the word isn't a slur and how it wasn't offensive but then went on to say how me calling him "smelly" is offensive. He knows exactly what he was trying to pull with this stunt, and I find it extremely hard to believe that he had 0 idea that it was a slur, especially after I told him to look the word up on Google, where it LITERALLY marked the word as "offensive", which he ignored, and continued to call me the slur several more times in the sit.

 

People very often play dumb in an attempt to not be punished, especially because people still don't take attacks against trans people seriously. It's the same concept as someone using the hard r when referring to a person of color, the f slur for a gay person, etc etc. I really think people just need to use common sense with this one. We already know the server allows for *some* offensiveness, but when you start using terms that target an individual or a group, you've stepped past that line.

 

However, if this comes to be such a problem for people to NOT use common sense, I would be MORE than happy to compile a small list of words that should absolutely 100% be avoided and why. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad Clown 1
  • Crybaby 1

See me personally I think if you wanna succeed in life just don’t be a piss baby, anyways anywhere that I looked up the word tranny it never said it was offensive or anything. I just personally don’t see what the big deal is with being called what you are. 

  • Like 1
  • cmonBruh 1
  • Thumb Down 2
19 hours ago, sgt.smoke6071 said:

them calliing me stinky which is offensive to me

 

1 hour ago, sgt.smoke6071 said:

See me personally I think if you wanna succeed in life just don’t be a piss baby, anyways anywhere that I looked up the word tranny it never said it was offensive or anything. I just personally don’t see what the big deal is with being called what you are. 

Denied. Take your warn as a message not to do this in the future.

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...