Tony Balogne Posted February 4, 2024 Author Share Posted February 4, 2024 38 minutes ago, Hung Wang said: Seeing how you have been banned for just over 3 years and how you seem to understand the gravity of such accusations I would not mind giving you a chance to come back and enjoy the server. so long as you have the sole intent to have fun make friends maybe even grind the battle pass I don't mind giving you my +1 for unban. I used to be a huge minge it looks like, had a huge record over my year or so of playing. Definitely have changed alot since then, I'd be here for nostalgia, trying the new content, and grinding goons. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20940-tony-balognes-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-143196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Firewarrior2803 Posted February 4, 2024 Share Posted February 4, 2024 It has been 2 years, and as others have said, you should be mature enough to not do it again. +1 for unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20940-tony-balognes-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-143204 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted February 4, 2024 Share Posted February 4, 2024 Smod+ will be discussing this ban. I will leave a reply by end of the day Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20940-tony-balognes-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-143227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted February 5, 2024 Share Posted February 5, 2024 you will be unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20940-tony-balognes-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-143265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts