Randomly Being Demoted to Citizen

Bucket of Sick

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

Being randomly demoted from job even though i'm not AFK and nobody called a vote to demote me

How to reproduce:

it's just random IDK who it works

so, every once in a while while I'm playing on random jobs and if I open the F4 menu sometimes it will just demote me to citizen. in the F4 menu if i try to gamble it would do the same thing. sometimes it's the minute i open the F4 menu. IDK if it's happening to other people or not.

12 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

When you are experiencing this, are you attempting to switch jobs? With the "new" f4 menu, if you're trying to double-click a job, it likes to switch you to the wrong job/ citizen. If not, disregard this reply entirely.

disreguard anything hex says 😉

• monkas 1

• 3 months later...

the AFK check only checks if you're moving. If you're standing still it may still consider you AFK unless you move around a bit. Also if you're playing as a cop job or something you could be getting demoted by a hacker.

• point 1

On 3/17/2024 at 2:18 PM, Rubik said:

the AFK check only checks if you're moving. If you're standing still it may still consider you AFK unless you move around a bit. Also if you're playing as a cop job or something you could be getting demoted by a hacker.

AFK check is not very good in my opinion. You should at least make it not remove your AFK until you touch your keyboard instead of getting proppushed and the AFK check disappears. Or make props non pushable against AFK players or something like that. Also the citizen demote thing is very common and it happens a lot to me, just click on the normal button instead of doubleclicking.

Edited by kashpaint