Flexy Posted October 10, 2023 Share Posted October 10, 2023 Hello! My son recently bought some lifetime Supporter access for his gaming account using my credit card. I would really appreciate it if you could possibly make a refund. I promise this won't happen again. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Guest Posted October 11, 2023 Share Posted October 11, 2023 Sure thing daddyo, you've been refunded. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139749 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 JaMeSpLaYs Posted October 11, 2023 Share Posted October 11, 2023 Due to the nature of your request any chargebacks from his account to the server for purchases made will result in his account being banned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Flexy Posted October 11, 2023 Author Share Posted October 11, 2023 Okay. Does that mean I’m able to refund? Or what. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 TangoMango00 Posted October 11, 2023 Share Posted October 11, 2023 this is something only the owners can handle, ill let them know and they should get back to you soon! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139714 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted October 11, 2023 Share Posted October 11, 2023 Hey man, so the guy that's in charge of the donation store is offline until tomorrow. He's usually pretty good about refunds under some circumstances but you'll need to wait for him to come back online. We've notified him of your issue. Until them, go to paypal and ensure you've canceled any reoccurring subscriptions. You may also be able to cancel here https://titsrp.com/store/purchases If you'd rather reach out to him directly instead of the forums use discord @kdawg or [email protected] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Flexy Posted October 11, 2023 Author Share Posted October 11, 2023 It’s not a subscription from what I’ve been told. It’s a lifetime purchase which you make once. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted October 11, 2023 Share Posted October 11, 2023 Ohh right, okay good I just sent him another message Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139740 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Flexy Posted October 11, 2023 Author Share Posted October 11, 2023 Great, thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139741 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Flexy Posted October 11, 2023 Author Share Posted October 11, 2023 Out of respect for you guys for being so fast at responses I will not manually refund from paypal till I get a response from the one in charge. Don’t want to ruin anything. Just let me know when he responds. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/#findComment-139742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Flexy
Hello! My son recently bought some lifetime Supporter access for his gaming account using my credit card. I would really appreciate it if you could possibly make a refund. I promise this won't happen again.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20529-refund/Share on other sites
9 answers to this question
Recommended Posts