Jump to content

Flexy

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Flexy

  1. Flexy

    Refund

    Out of respect for you guys for being so fast at responses I will not manually refund from paypal till I get a response from the one in charge. Don’t want to ruin anything. Just let me know when he responds.
  2. Flexy

    Refund

    Great, thanks.
  3. Flexy

    Refund

    It’s not a subscription from what I’ve been told. It’s a lifetime purchase which you make once.
  4. Flexy

    Refund

    Okay. Does that mean I’m able to refund? Or what.
  5. Flexy

    Refund

    Hello! My son recently bought some lifetime Supporter access for his gaming account using my credit card. I would really appreciate it if you could possibly make a refund. I promise this won't happen again.
×
×
  • Create New...