Remove Blackout Bases

Blacnova

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNRAIDABLE, YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLAINING SO YOUR LIFE IS EASIER.

IF A BASE IS UNRAIDABLE THEN BAN THE PERSON WHO OWNS IT, BECAUSE THAT MEANS THERE IS NO WAY IN.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNRAIDABLE, YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLAINING SO YOUR LIFE IS EASIER.

IF A BASE IS UNRAIDABLE THEN BAN THE PERSON WHO OWNS IT, BECAUSE THAT MEANS THERE IS NO WAY IN.

Now you're just being dumb, by unraidable I mean that I shouldn't have to blind fire (without even knowing if I'm shooting into the base, for all I know I could be shooting at the way out) at a base in the hopes that I'll land a shot through their barricades and when they inevitably heal themselves just get destroyed.

I'll provide some info that I wasted some time to get together showing how blackout bases might as well be headshot bases. 

Blackout (These are examples.)

Here we see User trapped in a box surrounded by fences trying to blow torch the fences. User has maybe 5 seconds to live if you feel like stalling because they have literally no idea where bullets are coming from and can't do anything about that since by the time he thinks / can respond, he's already dead. 

Also, it's completely possibly to see where the bullets are coming from and there's absolutely no doubt about that and will totally defend himself because you missed all 75 shots in your LMG since your hands are all greasy from your recently acquired pizza rolls you just got out the oven.

cQOnSPP.png

Next we observe how much of User can be shot using highlighted bright PINK AF tones. These pink tones are what is easily observable and what is more likely to be shot.

VdANc1g.png

Headshot (Once again, examples)

Oh no, User has decided to raid someone else with a totally complex and very hard to recreate base.

R0Pj29d.jpg

Now let's use the same high tech science that I used in the fence situation to show you where User is going to be shot since you're not tabbed masturbating at all.

odvSh0d.png

Oh look at that, this hitbox is cut into two different "boxes." Let's focus on the PINK AF one first since it's quite simple. PINK AF is the idea that the defender is forcing them to walk in a straight line and defender is going to shoot through the tunnel and absolutely dominate User

Now what about green?(Sorry, User already owns the rights to that shade of green that I would use for this example)

Well green is where User will be shot and there's not a damn thing User can do about it because he'll already be dead. (Wow this sounds familiar, I wonder why.)

Now I'm going to assume you looked at both examples and before you disagree with my statements, provide your own examples with effort not just "No you're being dumb and this is an exaggeration because you're trying to prove a point".

Similarities:

Both involve User dying quickly because you're able to shoot him and kill him in <5 seconds.

Both involve User trying to raid this base they've never seen before.

Both involve User having a blowtorch.

Differences:

Blackout can shoot you from any direction in most cases.

Headshot is going to be headshot more than likely

Black out has User's full body as a target

Headshot has a smaller target (The head) unless shooting through the tunnel

Blackout is allowed

Headshot is considered exploting props

Conclusion:

Headshot bases you really can't miss, while blackout you actually have to aim slightly.

NEITHER are creative, NEITHER should be allowed, NEITHER are fair by any means. 

If you think Blackout is good because you can figure it out eventually, just know there's a message in this response and it's as easy to find as the exit in a blackout. If you find that message, I'd appreciate you posting my thoughts that I wrote.

Headshot bases are IMPOSSIBLE (using the word with the intended probability of 0%) to raid.

If you're in a headshot base, you literally can't shoot back, at all.

---

Blackout bases are COMPLETELY POSSIBLE to raid.

If' you're in a blackout base, you can still shoot back, you can still get in.

---

Regardless of the blackout, people will still be killed in <5s top, I don't know where you were going there.

Last I checked, the only possible reason you wouldn't be able to shoot back or blowtorch/C4/lockpick in is if you have cerebral palsy.

Headshot bases are IMPOSSIBLE (using the word with the intended probability of 0%) to raid.

If you're in a headshot base, you literally can't shoot back, at all.

---

Blackout bases are COMPLETELY POSSIBLE to raid.

If' you're in a blackout base, you can still shoot back, you can still get in.

---

Regardless of the blackout, people will still be killed in <5s top, I don't know where you were going there.

Last I checked, the only possible reason you wouldn't be able to shoot back or blowtorch/C4/lockpick in is if you have cerebral palsy.

Then explain to me why you guys need to have a blackout base? If you will die regardless because of one ways then explain to me why the blackout is so necessary. The difference between the two is that User is unoriented and has no idea what to blowtorch to get in.

Because it makes it that much harder, why would I not make the best base possible?

THE INTENTION OF BASING IS TO MAKE IT HARD TO GET IN AND EASY TO DEFEND. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HARD TIME BREAKING IN DOESN'T MEAN YOU BRING IT TO THE FORUMS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD.

Because it makes it that much harder, why would I not make the best base possible?

THE INTENTION OF BASING IS TO MAKE IT HARD TO GET IN AND EASY TO DEFEND. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HARD TIME BREAKING IN DOESN'T MEAN YOU BRING IT TO THE FORUMS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD.

There is a difference hard to raid, and literally mind-boggling.