Jackpot Limit

2can

On 9/1/2023 at 10:06 PM, 2can said:

They will wait until the jackpot is only 10mil or under and snipe, If you put in 30 - 50mil, they wont try to snipe with their 1bil or 100mil, they sit and wait like >:O's for a small jackpot so they have 95% odds. 

Wrong thanx for the 30 mil 🤑🤑💰💸💲💲💲

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there should be a limit.

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense.

Im not depositing any $ until this is changed because it's not enjoyable or fun - got gamers putting in 1.3bil in a 5million jackpot and who knows if this guy is the owner or co-owner or on a different account to steal money from players, when you have so much $ it's theoretically impossible to win. So it would make sense that they would do this because they know a certain player likes to deposit funds...etc (Just a thought I had)

Limit of 100mil bet or even lower OR two different jackpot games, one high roller and one low roller would be great and I think make the games more fun to pass the time when basing!

Edited by 2can

4 hours ago, 2can said:

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there should be a limit.

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense.

Im not depositing any $ until this is changed because it's not enjoyable or fun - got losers putting in 1.3bil in a 5million jackpot and who knows if this guy is the owner or co-owner or on a different account to steal money from players, when you have so much $ it's theoretically impossible to win. So it would make sense that they would do this because they know a certain player likes to deposit funds...etc (Just a thought I had)

Limit of 100mil bet or even lower OR two different jackpot games, one high roller and one low roller would be great and I think make the games more fun to pass the time when basing!

Hey man im said loser who sniped your 5 mil.

I want to make it clear that im not a co owner that was a bit of a troll on your expense my gullible little chungus.

You weren't planning on mentioning how you were trying to snipe someone betting 100k with 5 mil on that jackpot?

This guys join message is also something like "infamous jackpot sniper joined" or something like that so hes definitely ok with sniping if he is the one doing it.

It is not theoretically impossible to win, the ratio of money to "tickets" in the jackpot is 1:1 im pretty sure (someone said it was skewed towards lower bets). Apparently you already beat the "theoretically impossible" thing with a 300 mil win?

You should only bet money that you are willing to lose and I would suggest that you shouldnt be buying gmod money to bet with especially if you arent having fun, but you seem to have already came to that conclusion on your own. There is also an option to completely hide gambling if you are feeling addicted.

I dont think jackpot should be limited because of moments where people win a jackpot amount with a small bet but I am obviously biased.

When someone wins 1 bil from me with like 0.83% chance I will be ok with that, I just hope it wont be someone who pays for gmod money to gamble with and cries when they lose

The suggestion about different jackpots isnt horrible but it also doesnt solve the non-problem of people joining with more money than others. It conveniently does make it easy to snipe a new player betting 100k with 5 mil (or whatever the limit would be) without having the risk of someone else doing the same to you but with a bigger number, not to mention workarounds like having a party of many people joining with max limit.

If you really want to discourage sniping you would want odds to be more heavily skewed towards lower bets no matter the size but I suspect that would interfere with your low roller sniping

I hope this serious reply finds you well and you can now understand the reasons why you are being clowned on by people ❤

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there SHOULD be a limit to make it more fair for all players!

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense, nobody has ever competed and it just makes no sense to allow 1 gamer to dump 1.3bil every jackpot to steal the money and make it impossible to play.

Im not depositing any $ until this is changed because it's not enjoyable or fun - got losers putting in 1.3bil in a 5million jackpot and who knows if this guy is the owner or co-owner or on a different account to steal money from players, when you have so much $ it's theoretically impossible to win. So it would make sense that they would do this because they know a certain player likes to deposit funds...etc (Just a thought I had)

Limit of 100mil bet or even lower OR two different jackpot games, one high roller and one low roller would be great and I think make the games more fun to pass the time when basing

Edited by 2can

No reason their shouldn't be a limit, I've been playing on the server a long time and ive never seen large billion dollar jackpot being played, about 99.9999999 percent of jackpots are under $15,000,000$ (15 million) that being said, there SHOULD be a limit to make it more fair for all players!

No reason people should be putting in 1 billion makes no sense, nobody has ever competed and it just makes no sense to allow 1 gamer to dump 1.3bil every jackpot to steal the money and make it impossible to play.

High / Low or Put some sort of 100mil limit - No reason there shouldn't be, ive never seen a big jackpot where multiple people with billions or hundreds of millions have went in on each other.

Edited by 2can