Police raiding idea

mrpig8756

Just thought of an idea that can make it so police have more motivation to warrant and  raid bases which almost no one does

if we could make it so any police job could "seize" printers or procs or whatever as evidence and earn a good amount of xp / cash from it. up to yall for how you would handle that part, maybe you could throw the entities into a bag (kind of like a pickup box) and throw it into the pd, or just hold e on the entities to seize them. you could also make it so once theyre seized as evidence the person who owned the entities cant spawn them for like 10 min. just an idea so police are more inclined to go out and raid homes as groups. 

Hey mrpig! I personally love this idea, it would give cops an incentive to do more than just sit at checkpoints or arrest people for jwalking/sweps out. I'll drop my +1 here for the idea. However, I suggest that you hop into the discord and put your suggestion in the #suggestion channel. In the top right you can click new post and just copy paste this over there. It will surely get more traction and feedback. Best of luck to you, and your idea!

• Thanks 1