Calling Out Albinos and Fedorawearing

Blacnova

Abyss should definitely get banned in my opinion. I think Yesterday that abyss was banned for a day or something for something completely different and I said that he also mass rdmed in a video. He wasn't banned for the mass rdm so I think someone should definitely ban him. Also Sugar you should look at logs and see how many other people he killed during that time Zuther was on. I mentioned it like a day ago that he mass rdmed but no body listened I guess. Just ban him for mass rdm. If people see that vid they're going to think mass rdm on tits is fine. He should get punished. The other guys should gets warning for supplying but I don't think ban time is needed for them.

By the time the video will have been up for a day, by that time around 30,000 people will have seen the video.

That is 30,000 people who watched someone have fun doing something that is usually annoying to people normally playing that gamemode. I bet you atleast 50% of those viewers though to themselves "that looks fun, I'm going to try that."

Thank you for encouraging actions we usually shun on our server and in the long run encouraging many more trolls in the DarkRP community.

my honest opinion would be to punish every player that helped him RDM like the players who gave him weapons for free and c4 and what not knowing he was gonna mass rdm, i think those people should be punished (you can see in the video who did and who didnt give stuff) even if it is a minor punihsment

So I am saying i thnink these people should be punished for assisting the rdm basically 

1. Abyss (gave guns at the beginning, also mass rdms later in the video)

2. Blank (gave him lightsabers to kill with)

3.  Albino (for the obvious abuse)

4.  Fedora (for supplying him with c4 which he used to mass rdm and blow random stores up)

That is all i could find, like I said i think all 4 of these people should be punished, even if it is a minor punishment (speaking that they all fueled the RDM and trolls).

Aslo, I know i may sound like I asshole saying that, BUT if they don't get punished it will bring more bad publicity to the server, people will join the server saying "oh im such and such on youtube" these people will target everyone in zuthars video that supplied him, and ask them for stuff (knowing the playerbase it will most likely happen) So if a punishment was to take place it would allow all 4 players i mentioned above think about their decisions and maybe figure out what they did was wrong.

I will carry out all of these punishments once I get home (20 mins)

Just not really sure what to do about Albinos as I don't really know why zuthar was brought in the first place, there could've been a legit reason.

my honest opinion would be to punish every player that helped him RDM like the players who gave him weapons for free and c4 and what not knowing he was gonna mass rdm, i think those people should be punished (you can see in the video who did and who didnt give stuff) even if it is a minor punihsment

So I am saying i thnink these people should be punished for assisting the rdm basically 

1. Abyss (gave guns at the beginning, also mass rdms later in the video)

2. Blank (gave him lightsabers to kill with)

3.  Albino (for the obvious abuse)

4.  Fedora (for supplying him with c4 which he used to mass rdm and blow random stores up)

That is all i could find, like I said i think all 4 of these people should be punished, even if it is a minor punishment (speaking that they all fueled the RDM and trolls).

Aslo, I know i may sound like I asshole saying that, BUT if they don't get punished it will bring more bad publicity to the server, people will join the server saying "oh im such and such on youtube" these people will target everyone in zuthars video that supplied him, and ask them for stuff (knowing the playerbase it will most likely happen) So if a punishment was to take place it would allow all 4 players i mentioned above think about their decisions and maybe figure out what they did was wrong.

I will carry out all of these punishments once I get home (20 mins)

Just not really sure what to do about Albinos as I don't really know why zuthar was brought in the first place, there could've been a legit reason.

I dont really see a legit reason in that he brought zuthar then moments later brought piper (whodid 9/11) All albino was doing was tping his friends to him to show them zuthar and try to harras and talk to him.

In what we saw there was no legit sit only him bring zuthar and him bring zuthar, zuthar tried to run albino brought him back, zuthar killed himself that was the end of it.. so i dont see any way that was a legit sit..

lmao who the fuck cares,

like at all

you do realize that Zuthar is like really low life

i mean it legit took him 5 years and yet he still doesnt even have 100k

ive seen youtubers get 3mill+ subs in under a year and he cant even get 100k in 5

red flag much

I dont really see a legit reason in that he brought zuthar then moments later brought piper (whodid 9/11) All albino was doing was tping his friends to him to show them zuthar and try to harras and talk to him.

In what we saw there was no legit sit only him bring zuthar and him bring zuthar, zuthar tried to run albino brought him back, zuthar killed himself that was the end of it.. so i dont see any way that was a legit sit..

Zuthar may be a piece of shit(ik little exaggerated) but that doesn't mean we should allow our staff to abuse towards him, that in the end still gives us a bad rep just like our staff letting him break rules would.

I think albinos definitely abused tbh, he was even laughing and when Zuther said why am I here he didn't give any reason. That's not how a staff member should act, I say he should be demoted tbh. I'm pretty sure Zuther rdmed before he was taken to the sit and albino didn't do anything to punish him. Also like I said abyss should get a week ban or even more. He mass rdmed and I think he gave weapons too, it seems like abyss is just a constant troll to the server tbh.

^ agreed, imo I think albino abused. not sure what any one elses opinion is, but i see abuse.

Piper (WhoDid9/11) was in the sit because Koben thought that he RDM'd his friends, and he asked if it was Zuthar to see if it was a troll or a youtuber.

The "Mass RDM" was because these little fucking kids kept following him and got blown up by the C4.

Koben literally thought it was RDM then he was told it was ok and that the victims didn't care and to let him go.

I would refer to this as crossfire, not RDM.

^ agreed, imo I think albino abused. not sure what any one elses opinion is, but i see abuse.

Piper (WhoDid9/11) was in the sit because Koben thought that he RDM'd his friends, and he asked if it was Zuthar to see if it was a troll or a youtuber.

The "Mass RDM" was because these little fucking kids kept following him and got blown up by the C4.

Koben literally thought it was RDM then he was told it was ok and that the victims didn't care and to let him go.

I would refer to this as crossfire, not RDM.

maybe we should re-add the rule that makes randomly using explosives not allowed, I don't see why it was removed anyways.