Stitch Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 (edited) When I try to join the DarkRP server it still says that I'm banned and I'm wondering if it will ever let me in or if it was a bug. This is the link to my accepted ban appeal. Edited June 2, 2023 by Stitch Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19962-ive-been-unbanned-but-theres-an-issue/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted June 3, 2023 Share Posted June 3, 2023 You should be unbanned now. Let me know if you're still having issues. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19962-ive-been-unbanned-but-theres-an-issue/#findComment-136470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Ironfish1 Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 CoC'ing this to an Admin right now, you should get an answer soon Stitch. Sorry about the complications. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19962-ive-been-unbanned-but-theres-an-issue/#findComment-136446 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Ironfish1 Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 (edited) Hey Stitch, is it possible to have you pm me your discord ID? It shows us that you're unbanned so there could be a multitude of different reasons, it would be a lot easier to discuss and trouble shoot on discord rather than the forums. Click my name on here then click message on my profile. Edited June 2, 2023 by Ironfish1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19962-ive-been-unbanned-but-theres-an-issue/#findComment-136447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Stitch
When I try to join the DarkRP server it still says that I'm banned and I'm wondering if it will ever let me in or if it was a bug. This is the link to my accepted ban appeal.
Edited by StitchLink to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19962-ive-been-unbanned-but-theres-an-issue/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now