MarkCX

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

Job bypass gets denied

How to reproduce:

Wait for "Spawn of Hell" job to be full and then attempt a job bypass with 10 'suga'

Hey everyone,

I tried using the "Spawn of Hell" job in a game by bypassing the job limit with Suga, but it didn't work. Even though I was given the option to use the job, I was ultimately denied. I'm not sure if this was intentional or a mistake in the configuration. I know its more of a one and done type of job but I did find myself in a position to want to get the job due to a lightning quest. 

spacer.png

Output of attempting job bypass

I'm starting to believe that this is just a misconfiguration because even the mayor's assassin job contains the suga bypass but it doesnt allow you, I am going to conclude that they are just not supposed to have the bypass button because of their specific roles. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, It's cold in here(._.) said:

probably wouldnt be too fair having an entire police force of assassins and having 10 people getting demoted at the same time, button probably just needs to get removed

Yeah thats what I was assuming is the button was just not supposed to be there, there is a bunch of jobs that need this adjusted.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree that having 12 mayors assassinating each other would be a bit silly. However, my original post was meant to address a different issue. I assumed that the button was not meant to be there in the first place, and there are several other jobs that also need some adjustments. Therefore, I kindly request that the suga bypass be removed from jobs where it is not allowed. Thank you.

10 hours ago, That one rain frog said:

dont you think it would be silly for there to be like 12 mayors assassen all trying to kill the mayor 

24 minutes ago, MarkCX said:

I understand what you're saying, and I agree that having 12 mayors assassinating each other would be a bit silly. However, my original post was meant to address a different issue. I assumed that the button was not meant to be there in the first place, and there are several other jobs that also need some adjustments. Therefore, I kindly request that the suga bypass be removed from jobs where it is not allowed. Thank you.

makes sense common mark cx W